22

I'd gotten Bella to the Cullen house early in the morning, the bags of anxiety under her eyes telling me she hadn't slept through the night

   I'd gotten Bella to the Cullen house early in the morning, the bags of anxiety under her eyes telling me she hadn't slept through the night. "Are you excited?" I ask her she looks up at me wrapped in a purple robe and trying to make her way through the 5-course breakfast Alice had set up for her. The smells mixing and likely not helping her nerves. "You'll be okay, Bells, just think this is going to be the start of your forever," She smiles at that still not saying anything nibbling on a strawberry quietly. "Okay, well, go take a shower I'm gonna go help Alice," I tell her kissing her cheeks and heading out leaving her to eat and shower in peace. Heading downstairs to help Alice put final details in flowers and other things. I offer which she takes telling me to fluff the flowers down the aisle as she hangs the white flowers above.

   We quietly worked through the flowers, Esme helping as well before we decided to head up and help my sister get ready. We open the door sitting Bella down in the chair in front of the mirror Alice talking to Bella and begins her makeup. "What did I say about beauty sleep," Alice scolds as she pats concealer under her eyes. I'm putting out her dress getting the wrinkles out of the beautiful satin.

   "Bad dream," She admits "Wedding jitters," She comments giving Alice a smile. Rosalie's shoes can be heard clicking through the hall as she enters the room slowly before stopping at the doorway. We all look up at her.

   "Do you need some help? I can do her hair," She offers gesturing to Bella

   "Really?" She asks shocked at Rosalie's proposal. Rosalie scoffs and rolls her eyes at Bella's surprise. I catch Alice's eye and she's smiling her usual knowing smile.

   "Please, I'm not offended by your choice of groom," Rosalie says moving to start delicately move Bella's hair around to place it in an intricate hairstyle that I wouldn't have been able to achieve.

   "Just my lack of respect for mortality," Bella comments

   "Essentially," She says beginning to twist some locks of Bella's hair.

   "Weddings!" Alice says her voice airy in happiness "They bring everyone together," I snort at Alice's excitement as she squeezes Rosalie's shoulder. Rosalie works on Bella's hair and Alice puts the finishing touches on her face. I get the last of the wrinkles out of Bella's dress smiling at my work when Mom called for us. Bella calls back to her and she rushes in gushing in awe at Bella's appearance. Alice and Rosalie had done well.

   "Oh my gosh, you're so beautiful!" Mom gushes "Oh honey," she whispers beginning to tear up. "Crap my mascara!" She curses, Alice quickly gives her a handkerchief. Mom takes it not thinking anything of her quick reaction "Oh thanks," she says wiping her eyes "Charlie get in here!" She yells for dad I tuck a hair out of my face.

   "You sure? I don't wanna," I move to the door way grasping his arm lightly to pull him into the room to see Bella. Bella stood shock evident on her face at dad's lack of flannel. "I know, I look hot," Dad says causing both Bella and I to laugh. I lean onto dad's shoulder as mom begins talking.

   "We thought you needed something blue," She begins Dad opens the velvet box showing a hair comb with beautiful blue sapphires. I hum at its beauty looking at Bella knowing it suited her.

   "And something old, besides your mother," Dad quips to which mom scoffs

   "Nice," She says quietly but dad shows no shame

   "It was grandma Swans," Dad tells Bella as she reaches to touch the comb

   "But we added the sapphires," Mom points

   "It's beautiful you guys," Bella says handing it to Alice who sets it in her hair carefully with Rosalie helping to insure her hard work doesn't fall apart.

   "Its your first family heirloom!" Mom gushes "Pass onto your daughter and her daughter," The four of our smiles turned tense knowing neither me nor my sister were going to pass along this beautiful comb as neither of us could have children.

   "Mom," Bella says standing again "I love it," she says trying to hug mom only for Alice to stop her.

   "No smudging my masterpiece," Alice orders

   "She's right," I smile moving to the dress as Bella thanks our parents for their gift. I pull the hanger off the rack turning to everyone.

   "Time for the dress," I say with a sing song voice. Everyone squeals and dad leaves the room and we got Bella into the satin dress. I sigh in awe as I fluff the back out. Venom pools in my eyes but doesn't fall. "I'm so happy for you, Bells," I say hugging her tightly she holds me tightly. "Gah lets get you married," I pull away holding her hands as mom watched us and I could hear a picture being snapped of us. I look back to see Alice holding a small camera. Rosalie fastens her veil to her head.

    "Lilith, we got to go get dressed," Alice says and I nod hugging my sister once more before moving to get into the dress that Alice had chosen for me.