21

Camill's pov:
„Magnus? You said no of from our side got hurt. Includes that Jasi and Emmi and Eddi and Rosie and" I ask my brother hopeful and slightly scared for the vampire family that has taken me in and cared for me ever since they met me.
„They all are completely fine as well darling. Jasi and Emmi asked me to tell you to call them later on today. Their only concern was that something might had hurt you." magnus says while caressing my cheek again. This is what he always has done to make me relax again.
„Thank you! I will call them a little later than." I say in relieve. My worst fear has been that anyone from those who fought for me had gotten hurt. I would of never been able to forgive myself if that would of happened.
„Since the threat is finally dealt with. Are you coming back home with your old dad or are you leaving with your mates?" daddy asks a little saddened since he knows there is no way they would let me stay in Forks.
„Why does it have to be an either? As our mates dad you are welcomed to move into our home as well. That is if you would like that!?" aro asks my daddy after he has seen my sad frown. Hearing him say that though makes me look at him in complete shock! Is he serious? The volturi has always hated my kind! And now they not only are completely fine with me, a witch, being their mate! But also with my daddy to move in with them as well. Daddy seems to have the same thoughts as me of his calculating eyes aren't fooling me right now.
„Are you serious? You guys tried to kill my whole kind!" he asks them as shocked as I am currently. My mates quickly shake their heads and talk over one another so no one really get what they are trying to say.
„We are serious Charlie. Camill is our mate and we want her happy. It's obvious that she loves and cares for you a lot. So if it will make her happy than we are more than happy to welcome you into our family and coven as well." Marcus was the final one talking after making the others shut up.
„We as well would welcome her brother but I am sure he would prefer staying with his boyfriend and friends. Still, they can visit at any given time." caius adds with a nod towards Magnus. My head is literally spinning with all that information they have just unload on me and my family.
„If that's the case, than I would love to come along. I however won't live within your castle if you don't mind. After everything that has went on I would like to live on my own. It's not that I don't trust you, it simply the fact I am used to being alone most of the time." daddy answers them with a slight apologetic smile. A gleeful screams escapes me as I hear that! My daddy is coming with me!! It's hard enough to leave the Cullens back in Forks but I don't think I would of been able to leave daddy as well. I hug my daddy as tightly as I possibly can while giggling happily. My feet automatically are bouncing in total excitement.
„Thank you!" I Thank my mates with a wide smile on my lips. That is the best thing they could of ever given to me!! All five of them simply smile at me lovingly, seemingly happy that they made me this happy. And happy I am! I am literally exploding in happiness right about now.
„Since that all is cleared up now. What should we do with jace now?" Magnus questions into the room, which of course gets him sceptic looks from said boy as well as alec.
„What do you mean Magnus?" alec wants to know. He already has put himself right in between his boyfriend as well as his pair of a tie just to be sure none of them will get hurt.
„Would it be better if he would forget about this all?" I ask my brother softly since other than him I can erase memories without damaging any brain nor a trace left of what had happened.
„No! You guys can't be serious!! I am alecs pair of a tie! His brother! What if something happens to those two? If you erase my memory than who could contact you for help!?" jace right away deadpans which is a really good point if I am honest. Still, the decision must be made by Magnus. He knows jace and knows the risk of anyone else finding out about me.
„Jace would never tell anyone. You know he wouldn't!" alec tells my brother strictly. He seems to be completely uncertain about what would be best. It's also easy to see for me that Magnus doesn't want to disagree with his boyfriend. Especially since those two are bound together and therefore extremely close. Maybe that alone is reason enough to let jace keep his memory of me. Keeping secrets from your pair of a tie can weaken the bond between them. That could also get them killed.
„Magnus. It's safer this way. They are bound together. You know just like me How a secret this big can weaken their bond." I softly voice my opinion. The two boys look at me rather strangely since they weren't expecting me to be on their side for this. It might not be wise to do so, but alec makes my brother the happiest I have ever seen. So if he loses his pair of a tie, my brother might lose his love.
„My baby girl is right Magnus and if you believe me or not, we aren't ready to loose you." daddy agrees with me as well as telling him our train of thoughts.
„Alright, you win." Magnus sighs out before he turns towards jace once again.
„Promise you won't tell anyone about her! Not one single person, thing or anything else!" he strictly tells him to which jace Of course agrees to right away and with no hesitation at all.
„We should get moving now sweetheart. It's time we show you and your dad your new homes." alec says with a soft smile on his kissable lips. Nodding sadly at him, knowing it's time to go once again.
„I will go and pack up our stuff. See you guys in Volterra." daddy says already opening up a portal.
„And you stay safe son!" he strictly tells magnus seconds before disappearing from the room.
„You heard daddy. Stay safe and please don't get a stranger." I beg softly. Once again he pulls me into his strong chest that is so familiar and calming to me.
„Of course not Magnolia. Stay safe as well and enjoy your time with your mates. We sadly treasure the happy times to little, I sadly know that for sure." Magnus softly tells me. His eyes twinkling in sadness as well as hope.
„You know i can make it last, it's only a bound and you won't loose him. I know that he is different than the others, so please allow me to make it last!" I beg him quietly in hope that the others won't hear me. A heavy sigh leaves his lips before he answers me that he doesn't think that alec would like that to happen. which I am completely sure that it's not true!!
„Talk with him and make up your mind. I would be happy to do so." I state and kiss his cheeks lovingly. Afterwards I hug both jace and alec. Both of them seem equally sad of seeing me go, guess I made one more friend within the shadow hunter clan. With one kiss goodbye I say my silent goodbye to my brother before I reopen a portal to Volterra.
„I love you! Don't forget that!" I hear magnus say shortly before the portal closes itself. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down again.
„Welcome home mi amor." Marcus says with shining eyes.
Guess this is going to become my next chapter in live.

The end