5

Camill's pov:
The next morning was rather strange. Daddy try's to keep by my side. The whole time eying Bella with untrusting eyes.
„So how is the bitch getting to school? I definitely won't take her with me." bella says with a hateful smirk on her face. Daddy scrunches up his face but doesn't answer, he know the Cullens will pick me up like every day.
„Dad bought me a car, guess he does love me more than you. Otherwise you would have one too, wouldn't you?" She asks me smirking even wider when she sees that she has hurt me with that statement.
„That's enough!! I offered her times and times again to buy her a car but she insists she doesn't need one!! And don't you ever dare to underestimate my feelings for my daughter!! She is the best child I could ever wish for! So shut up, eat your food and get moving!" daddy nearly shouts at my sister. Her wide eyes show me that she definitely wasn't expecting his outburst at all.
„I am your daughter and not that little whore sitting next to you!" she screamed angrily. Venom in every word she is saying.
„No! You are René's daughter! That's why you stayed with her the whole time!! You yourself stated that I am not your father any longer! So don't even bother to try and to guilt talk me because it was your and your mothers decision." daddy growls right back at her. I was shocked at what they were saying. Daddy wasn't Bella's dad? But we are twins?
„Daddy?" i ask completely lost with their argument.
„As René left she took her darling bella with her, she made me sign off my rights on bella. I did, because she signed the same thing with you. So legally bella is no more my daughter and you aren't renee's anymore." dad explains with apology while I sigh out in relief. Never really liking mum and definitely not bella either!!!
„Correct! So you have no right to talk to me like that dad!" bella says with a challenge, thinking she now has the upper hand.
„Daddy can talk to you as he likes. If you really aren't his daughter any longer there is absolutely no reason for you to stay in our home. So you should be the one thinking about what you say!" I tell her in explanation. Daddy looks surprised at my statement and since he was only looking at me, he doesn't see bella lunging at me. Her fist comes in contact with my face the second the door gets thrown open.
„Don't you dare talk to me like that you little whore! You are completely worthless! A wast of space on this planet! So do everyone a favor and kill yourself!" bella shout at me. She pulls back her fist to punch me again, but a strong white hand stops her seconds before it would collide with my face again.
„The next time you hurt her i will make sure you will regret it greatly!!" Eddi growls at her, pushing her towards the wall and helping me stand up again. He quickly examines my face with delicate and soft fingers.
„I am so sorry baby girl! So sorry!" daddy say, tears pouring out of his deep brown eyes in devastation. I softly pull away from Eddi and cuddle daddy tightly.
„It's not your fault daddy. You can't have eyes on your back, i also only saw her coming in the last second." i tell him, hoping to talk him out of his guilt. Knowing he really had not seen her.
„Still, your whole side is swollen." he whispers sadly. Kissing my forehead a few times.
„Charlie, i would like to drive her to my dad. Just to make sure nothing is broken." Eddi softly tells my dad who quickly nods in agreement with him.
„That would be really great. Thank you Edward. And thank you for interrupting, I don't know what had gotten over me, I was stiff in shock I guess." dad says and apologizes again to me.
„I am not mad at you daddy. You need to get to work, I call you when I get out from Carlisle's office." I say and kiss his cheek lovingly. He nods at me, kissing my forehead again.
„Take care of my baby girl Edward. And thanks again." daddy says another love you to me before Eddi softly drags me to his car, where the whole Cullen children are sitting over each other. all looking rather pissed off and worried at me. Rosalie cradles me right into her body, murmuring death treats to my sister that still is in the kitchen with my dad.
„She is getting a rather harsh tongue lashing." Eddi smirks widely.
„I don't care! She has hurt our baby girl!!" Jasy growls and I see his eyes are completely black.
„Jasy? Can you hold me please?" I ask softly, needing to calm him down. He has the less experience with their vegetarian diet, so I can't risk him killing someone innocent just because he is angry.
„Of course baby girl. Come here!" he says and cuddles me into his chest. Nuzzling my neck and inhaling my scent into his lunges. The rest of the drive was quiet only the radio is playing softly in the background.
„Come on Baby Girl, we are at the Hospital." Emmi says, carefully lifting me out of Jasy's lap and starts to carry me into the hospital. Alone the strong smell of disinfectant makes me shake in fear. I hate hospitals, they always have needles and they hurt!!
„It's ok baby girl. We will go strait to Carlisle, he won't hurt you. You know he only wants to help you, right?" Eddi asks, definitely hearing my thoughts and worries within my head. I nod slowly, trying to calm down. Eddi is right, Carlisle is nice, he wouldn't hurt me. After a few more deep breaths I am a bit calmer. Just in time for Carlisle to open the door to a big office.
„i already heard what had happened, we can go right away to get an x-ray taken from your face. I don't think anything is broken but I want to make sure." Carlisle explains leading us away from the office and towards another huge white door.
„And don't worry baby girl, this won't hurt at all." he softly says when he sees my frightened face. Nodding at him, an x-ray doesn't hurt. I remember I already had one once.
„Just stay still Baby Girl. This will only take a few seconds." he says and waves Emmi towards a stool. Instead of simply setting me down, he sits down himself, me pulled on his lap.
„Shh, I will stay. I won't leave your side." he whispers in my ear. The others are leaving to another room to get the picture taken. I can hear the machine start to make noises and it frightens me again.
„Relax I got you. Just lean against me, nothing will happen to you baby girl." Emmi keeps on whispering to me till the others come back in the room.
„It looks good. Nothing seems to be broken, the swelling though is really heavy. I will give you a cooling cream to apply to help and also some pain medication." Carlisle says already writing something on a paper.
„I also wrote a slip note for you and jasper. You two will stay at your home or if you prefer at our house. The others I am afraid need to go back to school." he says and some whines were coming from his other children, making me giggle at them even though it does hurt a bit.
„There is that amazing sound again! I missed your giggles baby girl!" Jasy and Emmi say at the same time. Giggling again and blushing bright red since they were eyeing me intensely with soft smiles.