8

Camill's pov:
When I open up my eyes I look right into Jasy's caring ones.
„Sorry for falling asleep." I apologize since I know they were having company over and he had stayed up here away from them.
„Don't be silly baby girl. You need your sleep, especially after the stressful day you had yesterday!" Jasy says with honesty lacing every word.
„Thank you. Your the bestest!" I tell him, kissing his cheek in thanks. Two low growls were coming from the end of the bed. Turning around, frightened that someone might hurt us. Even though I don't understand what we could of done wrong. My frightened eyes land on two young vampires. They look young, no idea how old they really are. Hmm, they also look pretty similar.
„Sorry Sweetheart, my brother and I never intended to frighten you." the girl says in apology.
„It's ok. Jasy and Emmi said i get easily frightened." I tell them and shrug my shoulder a little.
„Anyway, Let's get downstairs. You need some food in your belly before it eats itself!" Jasy says making me giggle at his silliness.
„Come on you giggle machine!" he chuckles and lifts me up into his arms.
„are you two coming with us?" I ask those two vampires that currently watch me like they are some love sick puppies.
„Yeah, we will come along with you. What would you like to eat? I don't want to sound too into my head, but I am not a bad cook." the boy says with a very smooth voice. It sounds like honey, just like his sisters.
„I don't know. I eat pretty much everything, except olives! They taste really nasty!" I answer making a gagging sound at the thought of olives. I will never be able to understand that someone could eat those things!! Hearing low chuckles makes me look at them with an eyebrow raised in a silent question.
„You are really cute!" The girl giggles and of course I blush bright red at her comment. Ugh, why must I be like the master of epic blushes!?
„Jasy, make them stop!" I whine and hide my face in his neck. Feeling completely embarrassed in front of those really good looking strangers.
„Jane, alec, Stop embarrassing our baby girl!" Eddi shouts from the living room where everyone still is sitting. Lifting my head a little and push my tongue out at them before hiding once again in Jasy's safe arms and neck.
„Did you just really do that?" the siblings ask me with astonishment.
„Don't know what you mean." I mumble still staying in my favorite hiding spot.
„Really? Maybe we can help your memory. What do you say sister?" alec apparently that's his name says. Somehow an awkward feelings creeps up my chest, like something bad is going to happen. My breathing gets irregular as the panic gets more and more. It's like someone is squeezing my airwaves so tightly that I am no longer able to breath.
„Baby Girl? Baby Girl, it's ok. Deep breaths, take some deep breaths!" I hear Jasy say before he shouts out for Carlisle. Someone pulls me out of Jasy's arms and presses me instead into an unknown chest. Making me panic even more. What is going on? Who are they? Why can't I see Jasy? I want Jasy! Or daddy! A soft purring sound suddenly drifts into my ear. Lulling me in and makes me calm down little by little.
„There you go mi amor! Deep breaths!" a slightly different voice says from earlier. Not the one that called me mi amor also, but somewhat close. I lift my head from the foreign chest and look into deep red eyes. It feels like they are looking right into my soul.
„My name is marcus mi amor, those two are my brothers. Aro is the one to your left and the one on your right is Caius. You need to forgive alec and Jane, they were meaning to tickle you. That's all they meant by their statement." the soothing voice, Marcus voice, says with a reassuring smile.
„It's understandable that you panicked when you heard their statement. Especially after what you poor little thing had to go through already." the blond guy, caius states and looks saddened. Not liking for him to feel sad I slightly reach out to him, wanting to hug him. Hugs always make me feel better! He looks at me with an unreadable expression before squeezing me into a tight hug. When he pulls his head away a bit I see him smiling brightly at me.
„You really are a cutie aren't you!?" he asks and kisses my forehead. Of course me being me, I blush right away at the show of affection. I mean we don't even know each other!!
„We are terribly sorry for making you panic. That wasn't our intention. Just wanted to make you giggle some more. We love hearing that sound." alec says with his head hanging low in shame. I look at him and than quickly towards Eddi who watches me intensely. When he nods at me, indicating that they really didn't meant any harm I slowly ask caius to put me down. Slowly, still a bit unsure, I walk up to the two young and guilty looking vampires and hug them.
„It's ok, I forgive you. You have to make me some lasagne though!" I tell him to which he quickly nods in agreement.
„I will get right to cooking your food sweetheart." alec says and rushes off after handing me into his sisters arm and kissing my cheek. Giggling a little at all their crazy reactions to the most silliest things.
„Is daddy going to come over?" I ask Jasy who is standing next to me, well Jane but it's pretty much the same.
„I am afraid he can't. He got another huge case and needed to go back to work. He promised to call you later though." Jasy explains with an apologetic look. Sighing a little at the news. I really looked foreword off seeing him again, but at least he is going to call. That way I still can talk to him and hear his voice again. We all were sitting on the couch talking about pretty much everything and nothing at the same time. When alec walks in with a Platte full of steaming lasagne I clap my hands in delight!
„Thank you alec!" I thank and blow the steam away before taking the first taste test bite. My tastebuds explode in happiness at how amazingly delicious this tastes.
„it's the best lasagne i ever ate. Thank you!" I Say and giggle in excitement of eating something this delicious. He beams at me proudly and plops down next to me.
„You are very welcome Sweetheart!" he says, kissing my cheek lovingly. Why are they so touchy feeling with me? I mean we only just met!!