3

Camill's pov:
When I woke up, I am laying on my bed. Hmm, i can't remember getting upstairs yesterday. Looking for the time, I turn towards my alarm clock. My eyes widen at the fact it's already time to get up and ready for school! Rushing through my morning routine only to see dad already making breakfast for the both of us.
„Good morning Daddy!" i say and Kiss his cheek in greeting. He turns around and pulls me into a tight hug.
„Good morning Baby Girl. You had me worried yesterday, but I am happy that the children from Dr. Callen stayed with you. Emmet has even carried you to your bed since you have fallen asleep during your movie marathon." Charlie says while looking me over from head to toe.
„I am sorry i got you worried" I apologize, my head hanging down in shame. Never liking it to bother or worry him, just like I hate it to disappoint him.
„It's ok baby girl. I understand this isn't easy on you. The only thing I can promise you, is that I will always be there for you. So if your sister does anything that hurts you, or makes you feel uncomfortable, than come right to me." daddy says kissing my forehead softly. Giggling at this many words coming out of my dads mouth. Normally he isn't one for many words, so I know he means it.
„I know. Love you daddy!" I say softly. He kisses my forehead again.
„Love you too baby girl!" he whispers and leads me to the table.
„Are you going to school today, or would you prefer to come along with me to pick up your sister?" he asks me after we both had eaten up our breakfast.
„I will go to school. Already missed yesterday and I don't want to get too much behind." i answer him. Dad definitely knows that's not the real reason I will prefer going to school, but he isn't saying anything about it. A knock on the door let's us both look up in irritation, but when my eyes fall on the clock i shrieked a little.
„I am coming!" I shout to the door.
„See you later Daddy! Love you!" I say and kiss his cheek before hurrying to the door with my backpack in the hand.
„Good morning Baby Girl." Jasy says and takes the backpack out of my hand.
„Morning!" i giggle and hug him. When we come to the silver Volvo, the door gets pushed open for me.
„Thank you Jasy! Good morning Eddi!" I giggle happy to see one of my closest friend and brother again.
„We all decided to ignore that today your so called sister is coming to Forks. But before we do so, we wanted to tell you that we all are on your side and if we can help in anyway, we will!" Jasy tells me with a reassuring smile on his lips. Nodding at him in thanks, but I won't say it because a thank you would never be able to comprehend to how thankful i truly am. The drive to school was quiet but comfortable. Once again Rosalie pulls me into a hug the second the car parks. Giggling at her excitement of seeing me each and every day.
„Group hug!" Emmi shouts and pulls both Rosalie and me into his arms and against his chest. Giggles flying out of my mouth without a care in the world. I really wished this moment would never pass, but since we are already late we had to pull apart sooner than I would of liked and hurry to our classes. To my confusion Yasi walks into the same classroom as me. That's weird, I normally have this class alone and without any of them.
„Jasy? I am afraid you need to get to your own classroom." I tell him with a giggle. He really is a bit weird at times, but the bestest at the same time.
„I already am in my class baby girl. Asked the headmaster to please get me in this room instead, I never liked the idea of you being alone during this class. And since we all are already on edge because of your sisters arrival, I decided to talk to him about the why it's so important. I also made sure your sisters schedule is a complete different one than yours." he answers me with a chuckle. Before winking at me in the end, while I on the other end look at him in astonishment. Has he really just told me that he made sure my sister is nowhere near me during any classes!?
„You are the absolut bestest Jasy!" i say with so much amazement, that he would go through the trouble of talking with the headmaster. Especially since he only did it to make sure I always have one of them around me and therefore keeping me safe. He simply kisses my forehead with a smile.
„Everything for my baby girl!" he says just as the teacher enters the room. At first he looked surprised that Jasy was in this classroom too, but than he simply nods in our direction.

Time skip to when school is over.

„We will stay around the house, so if she tries to do anything, just shout out for us, or even simply walk out. Nothing is going to happen to you baby girl!" Emmi tells me after Eddi parked in front of my house.
„Thank you all! This means a lot to me." I whisper. Feeling really nervous of getting into my own home! That's just so terribly wrong on so many different levels it's unbelievable!
„We will drive around the corner so Charlie can't see the car and than we come right back. Just remember that she can't hurt you! We will stop her if she tries Baby Girl!" Jasy States and i know he hates the fact I need to go in there. They all are completely against Bella staying here. Emmi even told me that he already hates her even though he never met her personally. I Of course tried to argue with him, saying he can't hate someone he never met. But he wouldn't have any of it, simply stating that no one is allowed to hurt his baby girl without making him hate them. So Bella is definitely on his shit list. Taking another deep breath, trying to calm myself as good as possible. They all kiss my forehead and cheeks, followed by another pep talk and some hugs before I exit the car and walk up to my home. The only thing that was making me stop from freaking out completely, is the fact that dads car stands there, meaning he will be home already as well as the fact the Cullens are going to be near.