10

Camill's pov:
They seemingly have come to an agreement since the threat of me getting kidnapped to Italy has resolved.
„What does she want?!" I hear all the Cullens growl. Rosalie squeezes me even tighter into her chest before handing me over to an overexcited Jane.
„Watch her while we get reed of that useless thing out front." she tells her and walks off to wherever the others have left as well.
„Are you alright sweetheart?" Jane gently asks and strokes my neck. Giggles flying out my mouth since it really tickles.
„Stop! Please Janie, stop." I get out in between giggles and laughs. When she stops I am completely out of breath and definitely burning bright red.
„You have no idea how perfect you are sweetheart!" Jane tells me with a smile. Looking confused, has she ever seen herself in a mirror.
„I am not perfect, in no way. But perfect is overrated anyway." I say and giggle at the face she pulls at me disagreeing with her.
„What do you want here? We already told you often enough that you are not welcomed!" Emmi asks loudly. His anger shocks me! He normally is so calm and always the funny one.
„I want to speak with the whore and you won't be able to stop me!" my sister screeches in frustration. I flinch back at the realization who was standing out front and trying to come to me. Janes arms tighten around my body, as if reassuring me that she is there for me.
„She won't hurt you mi amor. We won't let her." Marcus softly tells me and squeezes my shoulder. They all, my supposed mates at least, have scooted closer to me. And I do have to say that it comforts me to know that they are near by.
„Please make sure our love stays safe. I am going to see what the problem out there seems to be." aro voices and kisses my forehead. Only seconds later he is nowhere to be seen. Ugh, vampire speed is kind of a pain in my bottom!
„Would you like some tea little one? I kind of remember that something warm feels comforting to humans." caius asks me with his intense stare. Nodding at him, some tea sounds really good right about now. His smile widens at my positive reaction and off he went. Leaning my head on janes shoulder, feeling safe in her arms. Something that I really need right now since I still can hear the Cullens discussing with my furious getting sister.
„Here you go little one." caius says and hands me a steaming cup of tea. Smiling brightly at him.
„Thank you!" I say and see his face soften at my simple thanks.
„You are so unbelievable welcome little one!!" he says and softly lifts me onto his lap. Seeing janes pout I giggle softly and take a small sip.
„It's really good! Thank you caius." I say and kiss his cheeks before going back to sipping my hot beverage, quit happy if I do say so myself. The door gets thrown closed with a really loud bang making me gasp in surprise and fright. Not knowing if it's bella that somehow got threw the Cullens or the Cullens themselves I look towards the entry with my breath held in. When I see Eddi and Jasy enter I sigh in relieve.
„Baby Girl, can you please run upstairs and pack a few clothes?" Jasy says with a sad frown. Not knowing what's going on I look at him for a bit, but in the end nod my head in agreement. Why would I need to pack some clothes? I thought I could stay with their family? Are they already tired of me? Trying to hold in my choked up breaths I hurry upstairs. A knock on the door let's me stop right in my tracks but get back to packing up some more of my clothes. Making sure only to pack my own stuff and not those Alice and Rosalie have bought for me.
„Baby Girl? You know we aren't going to just send you away. Right?" Eddi asks me softly. I turn around so I am now facing him fully on.
„But why should I pack than? I don't understand." I ask feeling confused and slightly hurt that they still make me leave.
„Aro has found something in your sisters thoughts. His gift is quite useful at times like this. While I only hear her current thoughts, he can hear every thought she ever had. That's why we discovered something that can get really dangerous for you." Eddi slowly explains and makes me sit down on the comfy bed while kneeling in front of me. I nod for him to please continue with his explanation since I still don't understand why I need to leave.
„She knows some vampires, bad vampires at that. Some that would do everything to get their hands on you." eddi goes on with a furious look in his eyes.
„But why? I didn't hurt anyone! And i don't think i even know other vampires that you and my supposed mates! So why would they want to hurt me?" I ask innocently and completely lost in the why and how.
„Your pathetic sister, she has told them that they would easily overpower us if they have you. We had problems with them ages ago, so they want revenge. Your sister happily told them everything about us and is now hoping for them to kill you for her. I am very sorry baby girl." he ends with sad eyes while I quickly avert my eyes. Whimpering at her faul wish. Why does she hate me so much? I always thought sisters are there for one another, but my sister only ever wanted to hurt and now kill me!
„It's not like I didn't know. She tried to kill me a few times already." I try to sound as if it truly isn't hurting me this hard. But of course Eddi sees right though me.
„We all are really sorry baby girl. She doesn't deserve you as a sister. You are way too good for her." he tells me honestly. I nod, knowing he and the whole Cullen family have always thought that way.
„That's why I have you as my second family. More like as my addition to my family!" I tell him and kiss his cheek before getting back to packing.
„Where am I going anyway?" I ask him after putting in my last shirt.
„You are going to stay at one of your mates islands. They will go with you, while some of their guards are coming to Forks to help us." Eddi explains and makes me nod. Something very important pops up in my head.
„And daddy? He won't like it if I am away from him." I ask, knowing daddy will kick their buts if he finds out that they are sending me away with five complete strangers.
„Charlie thinks Rosalie and emmet are coming with you for some relaxation after the last two months. He still wants to get called every day by you!" he says and chuckles at my face.
„Ok. But I don't have any bikinis. Aren't I supposed to have some when I go to an island?" I ask and see him pulling another suitcase out from behind him.
„Alice and Rosalie packed some things for you as well." he says and winks. Giggling at him and at those two girls that are true sisters to me. When we walk downstairs I see everyone already waiting for me.
„Take care of her! No matter if you are our kings or not, she is our baby girl and if you hurt her we will find and kill you!" Emmi tells them strictly, which of course makes me giggle again!
„Please stay safe! All of you!" I instruct the whole Cullen clan. After a few more rounds of hugs and kisses, i got put into a car and only shortly after enter a private plane. Let's get this holiday started.