4

Camill's pov:
Taking another deep breath, I see Emmi giving me a reassuring smile from next to the house. Smiling back at him the best I can before opening the door. Bella was just walking down the stairs so we came right away face to face with each other. Her eyes flash with hatred at me.
„Dad! What is that thing doing here!?" bella shouts towards dad with a sneer on her face, not leaving me out of her eyesight. Dad comes walking towards us with a curious look, the second he sees me though he looks angry towards Bella.
„That is your sister Bella! Not a thing! And if you want to go on with that shit than you can right away pack your stuff again and fly back to your mum. Maybe she will ignore your rude behavior but i won't!" Dad tells her sternly much to Bella's surprise it seems. Guess she thought dad would be on her side but thankfully he isn't.
„Come here Baby Girl, Let's get you some food." he softly says and leads me to the dining table filled with containers from the dinner we often go to on the weekends. Smiling at him after sitting down.
„Thank you daddy!" I say in relief. Feeling eyes drilling holes in my body, I turn around only to see my sisters hateful glare towards me.
„Are you going to sit down and eat with us or do you prefer to go to bed hungry?" dad questions her, he surely has seen her glaring at me. My shoulders slowly sag in sadness, not understanding why my own twin sister hates me so much.
„I won't be sitting on a table with that!" She screeches while pointing an accusing finger at me.
„Well, than I hope you can survive without food. We always eat together around the table, every single meal. So have fun starving!" dad growls right back at her. I am a bit shocked about it, but I appreciate it very, very much.
„I am not hungry anyway!" she says right back with a stomp of her foot. How childish can she be? I mean she is throwing a full on temper tantrum! She stomps up the stairs before throwing her door shut with a loud bang.
„I am sorry baby girl! Your mother has sent her here because she didn't want to put up any longer with her. But I promise if she continues acting like this I will send her right back. Renee has raised her to be that way, so she should change that behavior not us." dad sincerely apologizes and explains why bella is really staying with us.
„Oh, I nearly forgot. That's the key to your room. I even got another door build in, it's a high security one. Just please make sure to lock it at night and during the day. I wouldn't forgive myself if she hurts you while I am sleeping." dad explains with teary eyes as he hands me a key.
„I will show you how it works after we ate. Ok?" he says while nodding at the food in front of us. Smiling thankfully at him, he really is the best daddy! He apparently had no choice but to take bella in, that explains a lot to me to be honest.
„Thank you daddy! For everything!" I tell him and take a few items out of the containers with a smile. Daddy got me my favorites! Steak with mashed potatoes, beans and even a vanilla bean milkshake! Giggling as i take the first sip from my special treat.
„You have Nothing to thank me for. As your father it is my job to keep my baby girl safe and happy at all times!" he says, kissing my forehead softly and then gets back to the food as well. Maybe Bella's stay won't be as bad as I thought. I at least can hope!!

After finishing dinner, we walk upstairs to my room.
„Bella is staying in the room furthest away from you. And now to your door." he explains softly.
„You need to push the key in and at the same time press your right thumb against this little touchscreen, then you turn the key. That way no one can come in, even when they have a key. The only ones are you and me since I got our thumbprints put in." he explains while showing me how it is done correctly. Daddy made me try it myself for three time before nodding in satisfaction at me.
„That's it baby girl. And now it's time for you to go to sleep. Tomorrow is another school day." daddy says with a smile. He kisses my forehead and hugs me extra tightly. His quietly whispered I love you baby girl fills my heart in joy.
„Love you too Daddy!" i whisper back and walk into my room. To my shock I see Jasy and Emmi sitting on my bed with small frowns on their faces.
„What's the matter?" I ask them with a small frown. Jasy simply pulls me on his lap, caressing my back softly.
„That sister of yours is really horrible and disgusting!! I had to send Rosalie and Edward away since they wanted to come in and rip her head off for saying those harsh and hateful words to you!" Jasy explains, softly kissing my forehead as he sees me scrunching up my nose in irritation.
„Daddy put in a new door for me." I say right as I hear rustling on said door. Emmi walks to the window, wanting to look who is out there. When he jumps in seconds later I see him glaring hatefully at the door.
„Emmi?" i ask a bit afraid, he looks threatening like that. He quickly shakes his head and walks to me with an apologizing look.
„Sorry baby girl, i didn't mean to frighten you." he apologizes and sits me in his lap instead of Jasy's.
„What is going on out there?" Jasy question a still fuming Emmi.
„That worthless sister of our baby girl is trying to come in." he growls out. I softly start to caress his face, usually this calms him down rather quickly. And just as I thought he leans into my arm, relaxing more and more into it.
„She had a huge knife in her hand." he adds and I see the worry swimming in his light brown eyes. My breath hitches at that news. My own sister really wants to kill me! Tears start to roll down my face while my body shakes with hiccups, fright and sadness that she would do that. Two strong pairs of arms surround me, both of them are whispering sweet nothings in my ear, trying their best to calm me down again.
„We will stay with you baby girl! It's ok, you will see!" Jasy whispers, laying down with me cuddled into him. Emmi drapes the blanket over the both of us and cuddles into me from behind me.
„Your mates are going to get jealous when they smell me on you." I tell them already half asleep. Their chuckles lighten the mood and make my bad thoughts go away completely. Which is good, otherwise I surely would of had a nightmare!!
„They will be jealous that they weren't the ones holding you." Emmi tells me as I drift off into a deep sleep.