7

Jaspers pov:
I carefully carry my baby girl upstairs to lay her down on her bed. This way she will be way more comfortable than if I would hold her upright while she is sleeping. The second I lay her down, a soft whimper escapes her lips.
„Shh, it's ok. You are safe! Go back to sleep." I whisper and caress her back until her breathing has gone back to a calm and regular rhythm. Slowly and as quietly as I can I stand up and turn around, ready to leave the room again. What I however wasn't expecting, is that all three kings along with Jane and Alec have followed me upstairs. I nod towards the door, not wanting to risk waking up my baby girl so shortly after she fell asleep. She needs her sleep!! Especially after the last two months!! They seem reluctant but at the end they leave alongside with me.
„Let's get downstairs, she needs to rest!" I tell them and start to walk downstairs where my family is already waiting in slight alert. The rest of the Volturi guards where standing there as well, waiting for their masters next instructions.
„Is it healthy for her to sleep right now? Or is she ill?" caius worried voice shocks me to the core. The normally ruthless leader suddenly so soft and worried for my baby girl. The loud ringing of a phone interrupts the stare down that was currently going on.
„Excuse me, that's her father." Carlisle says and everyone looks at him with wide eyes. Well the Volturis, we already knew her dad will call since he usually does around that time.
„Charlie Hey!" Carlisle says sounding happy but his face is a mask. We all listen in on the conversation. Charlie is apologizing since he won't be able to come over today. A murder case had been given to him, much to his sorrow. But he promised to call later tonight and hopefully come over tomorrow. Carlisle explained that our baby girl is doing fine and that she has gone back to sleep since she still was exhausted. The second the phone call was over the Volturi leaders and the witch twins were growling darkly at us.
„What happened to her?!" aro wants to know and he wants to know it right away. He reaches out his hand, wanting someone to show him what had happened in detail. My mate got up and laid his hand in aros since he was the one interrupting Bella's attempt murder on our sweet baby girl. A low and dark growl comes out of aros chest.
„She will die! That waste of space needs to die!" he growls much to our shock.
„You can't kill her! And don't you dare say that! She is the loveliest person that ever graced this planet!" I yell out, trying to be not too loud. Not liking to wake my baby girl from yelling and screaming! She is already traumatized enough!! To make my point even clearer i rush up to her and hold her close. No one is going to lay a finger on her! Before that will happen I will die! Hearing footsteps coming closer I growl in warning.  Right now I won't talk, only attack!
„It's ok love. It's just me. I think you misunderstood aro, he wasn't talking about our baby girl. He was talking about Bella. I am afraid our innocent little baby girl is mated to the three kings as well as alec and Jane." Edward explains and slowly walks into the room. I am shocked! Shocked and frightened for my baby girls safety! She is way too innocent to be mated to one of them, forget even them all!!
„I know love, but it's the truth. Maybe it isn't that bad, they would never hurt her. They are her mates." Edward goes on with his explanation. I guess he is in fact right. As their mates they wont be able to hurt her, it would hurt them way too much.
„Still I won't go back down there!" I say with finality, feeling my baby girl cuddling even closer into my side. Edward smiles at the picture we are certainly making.
„That's fine. I just wanted to come up and inform you that they won't hurt her." he says. He softly kisses my lips and I feel myself getting all warm and tingly.
„I love you!" I tell him as he pulls away from the pretty intimate kiss.
„I love you more!" he answers, pecks my lips a few more times and than leaves to go back downstairs. When he opens the door, Jane and Alec are already standing outside.
„We would like to stay close with our mate." they say. I see their desperation to be near her, I have never seen them act like that.
„You can come in, but please don't wake her up." I say and lay my head above hers so her head lays next to my chest. Purring softly, knowing that usually relaxes her even more. A happy sigh leaves her lips and she nuzzles into my chest, her tiny hands gripping my shirt for dear live.
„Can you tell us something about her?" alec questions and takes a seat at the end of the bed, his sister right next to him.
„I guess so. Her name is Camilla swan, but she only goes by Camill. She has told us that her mum insisted on the a at the end and that he hates it. Her dad and my whole family call her baby girl, because, well let's be honest what else should we call such a cutie?" I go on to inform them about my sweetly sleeping baby girl.
„She lived alone with her dad for nearly fifteen years. Isabella, her twin sister." i start before hissing with venom at my last sentence. As if my baby girl senses that I get near to losing control. she starts to nuzzle my chest with her head and whines softly. Taking a few deep breaths, leaning down to kiss her forehead. The whines stop again and she is back to soundly asleep.
„That thing that apparently is my baby girls twin never liked her. She called her names and even physically hurt her. Her parents are divorced, her dad took her and her mother run off with the brat. She send her daughter back here once a year, claiming she wants them to bond  when in reality she simply wanted a break from her own child." I say and shake my head in hatred for those two females. They are just god awful and nasty as shit!
„When they were around eight her sister punched her and threw her down the stairs. Our baby girl was badly injured and that's where her father drew the line. That was the last time Bella was in Forks. But two months ago her mother through her out of the house and told her to stay with her dad instead." I hear the growls coming from the twins and slightly smile at them.
„I understand you, you can believe me!" I state and they even smile back at me. Seems like they aren't as bad as I always thought!
„The last two months her dad and we tried our very best of keeping her safe, but her sister is sneaky. We even took turns staying with her 24/7!! Yesterday her dad wasn't home when we drove her home after school. Edward jumped up into her room, waiting for her. But when he heard yelling coming from downstairs he got down to interfere. That's when he heard her sisters thought. My baby girl turned around, wanting to go upstairs to her room. Her sister grabbed a kitchen knife and lunged at her." seeing their eyes darken, getting ready to leave and kill bella right away.
„Edward luckily was there in time. Pushing her against a wall and taking the knife from her. He picked her up, got some of her clothes and than drove her to us. We called Charlie, her dad and told him that we think it would be best if she would stay with us till he got reed of bella." I quickly go on and see them calm down again.
„Jasy?" i hear the soft voice from my baby girl. The twins look at her like they are already completely over the moon in love with her.
„I am here baby girl." I whisper back and see her open her bright blue eyes.