6

Camill's pov:
It now is nearly two months since bella moved back to Forks and let me tell you, it is even worse than I feared. She yells and threatens me the whole time, always accusing me of everything. Daddy didn't care for her stupid behavior, his words not mine!! He has told her that she is free to leave anytime if she thinks she is the victim the whole time. Yesterday it was the worst thought. Ever since she came to school she had tried to hit on Emmi and Eddi, since they won't even look at her, she accuses me of bad mouthing her to them. Which I don't!! When I got home after school she yelled at me, shouting every swear word she knows at me. Telling me I am a whore. That they only like me because I let them fuck me the whole time. I decided to ignore her and simply leave, knowing that her words aren't true. When I turned around though she grabbed a kitchen knife and attacked me. To my luck Eddi had heard her thoughts and punched the knife out of her hand. He right away picked me up, ran up to my room and made me pack some clothes, stating that he will take me back to their house. We leave the house with Bella shouting after us, for Eddi to leave me and come to her instead. She said she will show him a really good time. Shuddering at that memory alone. Eddi called Charlie on the drive back, explaining on what he just walked in to. Daddy was pissed to say the least. He thanked Eddi for being there and for taking me to them. He promised to send bella away, now completely fed up with her behavior. Eddi told him that I should stay with them till bella is gone, to my surprise daddy was completely fine with this. Asking Eddi to please watch me and that he will come over to visit me and them after talking with Renee and Bella. Since it is a weekend today, I slept in a bit. When I walked downstairs I see Esme in the kitchen, happily humming while cooking something delicious. At least the smell is mouthwatering!!
„Good morning Baby Girl! I hope you like French toast with strawberries and chocolate sauce." she says with a soft smile, her eyes shining in joy when she sees me jump up and down in happiness.
„I love French toast!!" I giggle climbing on the barstool. Don't make fun of me, I am small! And all their furniture is made for big vampires!
„Here you go baby girl!" Esme's soft voice makes me look up and see her placing a full plate in front of me. A hot cocoa and some orange juice following only seconds later.
„Thank you Esme! This looks and smells absolutely delicious!!" I thank her and take a first bite. My eyes widening in astonishment at how incredible it really tastes.
„It tastes even better than it smells! You are an amazing cook Esme!!" I yell out super excited. She only smiles lovingly at me, kissing my forehead and than starts to clean the kitchen.
„I can do that after finishing Esme. At least let me help with the tidying if I am already allowed to stay with you." I say feeling a bit uncomfortable that they won't let me help or pay for anything. She looks at me with a small frown on her usual smiling face.
„You are Family baby girl! And I do take care of my family, so eat up and be your cute little self. That's the only thing I want from you in exchange. Ok?" she tells me sternly before waiting till I agree with her. She is just a true mother. A loud commotion is coming from the living room.
„Guess they got back from hunting." esme says in explanation. Nodding at her, I eat up my food before running towards the others with loud giggles leaving my mouth. I don't even remember when I was this happy and calm the last time.
„Baby Girl!" they shout in happiness as they see and hear me.
„How are you today Baby Girl? Did you sleep alright?" Rosalie asks me softly. I quickly nod and cuddle myself into her side, she always was like a real sister to me and I love her for that. Suddenly the room went stiff, not knowing what is going on, I look up. They all look to one another with an uneasy expression. Did I do something wrong.
„Jasper take our baby girl, we will go outside. Maybe they only where nearby." Carlisle says standing up with everyone following him. They all kiss my forehead and tell me that everything was alright, but I don't believe them really. They look worried and their smiles don't reach their eyes like they normally do. A warm feeling suddenly overcomes me, definitely Jasy using his gift on me!! Pouting little him at him for it, but he simply picks me up and sits me on his lap.
„Do you have any idea what we could do today?" he ask me, completely ignoring the strange behavior from his family. Deciding to follow his lead, I think of what we could do.
„We could play hide and seek. But this time you guys aren't allowed to smell me out!" I say and tell him with a small pout on my face. He chuckles at the face I am making, which of course makes me giggle with him. Like often, we kept on giggling and chuckling, until we don't even know why we were this giggly to start with. A throat gets cleared behind me, which makes me turn around still giggling like a goof.
„Hey!" I giggle at the ones I have never seen before. They all look rather beautiful, definitely vampires, but their eyes are red. Which means they are drinking human blood instead off animal blood like the Cullens do.
„Come here Baby Girl, everything is ok." Jasy whispers and pulls me back into his chest. I am now straddling him, hiding my face in his neck.
„We would like to get to know her." an excited yet strong voice says. It is clear the man to this voice won't take any disagreement. Slowly lifting my head back up. I look at Jasy with a questioning face. He chuckles again and nods for me to go ahed and turn around again. A few of them had gotten way closer to me, their hoods now away from their heads.
„Hello there mi amor!" the one that surely has spoken before says, kissing my hand. Of course this gesture gets me giggling like crazy. His face looks at me like he has seen the best thing ever as he keeps on staring at me.
„Hey. Are you a friend of the Cullens?" I ask him with my head slightly tilted to the side. Interested in getting to know them. Maybe they will be nice, not like my sister. Flinching a little at the memory of her trying to attack me with a knife.
„It's ok baby girl. You are safe, she can't hurt you anymore." Eddi says and quickly takes a seat next to Jasy and me. I whimper a little before they were able to calm me down again. Suddenly I feel completely exhausted, emotionally drained is the right term i guess. Nuzzling my head back into Jasy's neck, before I slowly drift off to sleep.