13

Camill's pov:
After my delicious breakfast, my mates wanted to show me around the house and let me tell you, house isn't the correct term! It's more of a huge villa!! I am not sure if I am going to be able to find my way around here! It's simply to big!!! My mates only laughed after I told them that. Normally I would be sad since they kind of were making fun of me, but their laughs make me way to happy to be sad. They also told me that they didn't meant to be mean, they simply found my statement funny.
„little one? Are you alright?" caius asks me softly while taking a seat next to me. After they had shown me around I decided to sit for some time on the beach. It's really calming to simply sit near by the water and watching the waves come and go.
„I am fine, thank you for asking though." I answer him with an honest smile. His soft smile melt my heart and i am really happy that he relaxes even more next to me.
„I was a bit worried since you were sitting out here for quit some time." he says while watching my face. Of course my never ending blushes come right back again.
„No need to worry. I am just enjoying the calmness around here. The beach back in Forks isn't warm, so it's really nice to sit here and enjoy the warmth on my skin." I answer and lean my head on his shoulder. He right away pulls his arm around me and therefore me even closer to him. A happy sigh leaves my lips, if that really is what mates are here for than I am more than in for it!
„You two look pretty cosy." I hear aro say from next to us. When I look up I not only see aro standing there but also all my other mates. They all smile lovingly at me and of course I right away turn bright red.
„That's because we are cosy, right little one?" caius states matter of factly. Giggling at him and also nodding my head.
„Pretty cozy!" I agree and nuzzle my head closer towards his chest.
„I am happy to hear that mi amor! Is it alright if we join you guys?" marcus asks hopefully and who am I to disagree. So I nod at him in answer, happy that they now are with me as well.
„Hey sweetheart." alec says now from my other side softly.
„Hey!" I whisper back which gets me a wide smile from him. A warm and fuzzy feeling bubbles into my whole stomach. Yeah, I definitely could get used to this mate pull or whatever they are calling it. A loud ringing suddenly ends the quietness on the beach. With a small frown I pull out my phone before a wide smile appears on my face.
„Daddy!" i happily say the second I pick up. Hearing his relieved sigh I feel kind of bad for having left without even talking with him beforehand.
„Hey Baby Girl! It's good to hear your voice. Especially since you sound really happy." dad says and I know that he is smiling, I can hear it in his voice.
„I am happy, even though I miss you." I answer with a small frown. It's strange to be this far away from him. Normally we always spent as much time with each other as possible, but with what had happened with Bella it isn't possible right now.
„I miss you a lot too baby girl! You have no idea how much I miss you. But I am happy that Emmet and Rosalie took you with them. It's good to know that after everything you have some time to relax and spend time with your friends." he says after yet another sigh.
„I also spoke with Dr. Cullen to at least pay for your vacation but he wasn't taking any money. He simply stated that you are family to them and not to worry. I have to say that you have found yourself some really good friends baby girl." he tells me honestly and i feel myself feel all warm again. The Cullens really are like my family, just like daddy!
„I know. They really are the best." I say softly.
„I am happy for you baby girl. I know you never had it easy with only me around and your so called sister. So it's good to know that you at least have found yourself such good friends." daddy says in apology but also in gratitude that I found such good friends.
„don't think so lowly of my upbringing daddy. You were always there for me and the best daddy anyone could ever wish for. So no need to apologize or anything! I think my live so far was amazing thanks to you as well as the Cullens. And Esme always was kind of my mum so I never felt like someone or something was missing." I explain softly. Meaning every word I was saying. Daddy always thought that I was missing out in life with only a father around, but I think completely different about that.
„Thank you baby girl. I am really happy that you think so. I love you and I hope you know that." he softly says which melts my heart.
„I love you too daddy!" I answer just as softly. The second I hear shouts through the phone I know instantly that my so called sister got back. Daddy sighs heavily before taking another deep breath.
„I think it's best if we end the call now. Hopefully her mother gets her really soon since Bella is getting on my nerves more and more." daddy sighs heavily and I feel sorry for him. Other than me he still has to put up with her nonsense every day.
„I cross my fingers for you daddy. Love you and please stay safe." I sigh a bit sad to end the call so soon again. Don't judge me I am a daddy's girl!!
„Thank you baby girl! I love you too. Please tell Emmet and Rosalie thanks for taking you along and please stay safe as well!!" daddy says seemingly completely ignoring the screams coming from my sister. When the line went dead my mates right away cuddle me closer from all around me.
„Don't be sad sweetheart. You will see your dad soon again. We promise." Jane softly says and caresses my back soothingly.
„I just miss him. It only ever was daddy and I against the world. Him and the Cullens are the only family I ever had and the only ones that ever cared for me." I whisper already feeling the tears building in my eyes.
„We are really Sorry to hear that mi amor. But from now on you have us as well. We already love you so much mi amor!" marcus says with promise in his every word. Nodding slowly, he is right. From now on I have my mates as well.
„My brother is right little one. From now on you never have to be alone again. Not if you don't want to." caius says and pulls me onto his lap.
„Thank you! That means a lot to me." I say quietly and cuddle into caius strong chest. Feeling safe and loved in his protective arms.
„Of Course mi amor. Why don't I get you something to eat and drink? Would that make you feel better?" aro asks me with caring eyes.
„Can I get some tea? And maybe something sweet?" I ask hopeful. Loving sweets and warm tea. He smiles brightly at me before he nods and runs back into the house. When some purrs start to come out of caius chest I lean even closer to him. Loving that sound. It's like a lullaby that washes away all my worries.
„That's it mi amor! Just relax. We are all here to keep you safe and happy." marcus says, holding my hand in his way bigger ones. Jane and Alec are still caressing my back lovingly which also calms me. Yeah, as I have already said. I definitely can get used to that!!!