9

Camill's pov:
Humming softly to myself as I happily eat my delicious lasagne.
„Sweetheart? Can you please stop wiggling around so much?" Jane slightly whines making me stop right away. Turning around so I am now straddling her.
„Sorry if I had hurt you Janie." I mumble in apology and kiss her cheek softly. I slightly lift my arms up, a clear indexation to be lift up. Of course Jasy understands right away and lifts me into his arms. Soft growls come again from behind me. I scrunch up my forehead in irritation, why are they growling so much?
„They simply don't like others touching you so much baby girl." Jasy explains but doesn't put me down. I nod at his explanation even though I still don't understand fully.
„you might want to explain everything to her. Our baby girl is very curious and at the moment she is completely lost on your guys behavior towards her." Eddi tells their guests which confuses me even more.
„Explain what?" I ask innocently. They are hiding something from me. Something big and I don't like it. Not one bit.
„You are right Edward. We need to explain our little one what is going on." caius says with a nod. My head is still on Jasy's shoulder, liking the comfort it is giving me. It's something we often do when I am stressed and need some comfort. It's not even his gift, it's just him, my big brother that always was there for me.
„Well, you already know about vampires right mi amor?" aro asks me. I nod my head, hoping he will go on.
„I am guessing the Cullens have told you about our laws and about mates?" he asks me with a soft smile. Again I nod in answer.
„You are our mate mi amor." he softly says while pointing to the twins and his other two brothers. Is he serious? They are five!!! Big bad vampires!! I never even had a boyfriend and now I suddenly have four AND a girlfriend!!! They are joking! Right? They can't be serious!!! Right!? Eddi try's to hide a laugh but fails greatly. Guess he thinks my thoughts are funny. That or he is losing his mind as well?
„No baby girl. I am not losing my mind." he answers me with a chuckle. Well, it was a nice try I think and giggle at my own thoughts.
„Baby Girl? Are you ok?" Emmi asks me a bit afraid at my own reaction. Guess they all where thinking I would react completely different than I just did.
„Yes Emmi, i am fine. But I think they are a bit confused." I answer him while nodding towards the five vampires that keep on watching me quit intensely.
„We are not confused mi amor. I understand why you might think so, but I can guarantee you that it's the truth." marcus tells me with a smile. He looks so understanding, so comforting. It's strange. Till now only Jasy had this comforting effect on me. Oh and daddy!!
„That's the mating bond baby girl. It's the reason why you feel like that." Eddi answers my unasked question.
„Marcus also has the gift of seeing bonds between everyone. Therefore he knows with complete certainty that you all are mates." Emmi goes on with the explanation on why they are so sure about it.
„But why so many? You only have one each!" I ask with a small pout, still thinking they are only joking around.
„There is no limitation to how many mates anyone can have little one. Some have one others have two. It depends." caius explains. Well, one or two are still not FIVE mates. This is all so confusing!
„We have been looking for you our whole existence Sweetheart. You made us wait for a really long time." alec says with a small look of hurt but also relief, probably because they have found me now? I don't know.
„So, you really are all my mates? All five of you?" I ask again. Just wanting to be completely sure about this!
„Yes mi amor. All five of us are mated to you." aro answers this time. I nod a bit, telling them that I understand what he just said, even though I still don't fully get it. He said they all are mates to me. Does that mean they aren't mated to one another? Isn't it kind of strange to be in a fiveway relationship with people that don't love each other? Again Eddi can't hold onto himself, this time he full on laughs though. Quickly showing him my tongue. If he thinks my thoughts are this funny, than he simply should stop reading my mind.
„Sorry Baby Girl. I really didn't want to hurt your feelings." he apologizes and kisses my forehead which of course ends with my mates growling at him dangerously. I scowl at them. If they really think i will stop showing affection to my family and best friends than they are completely mistaken!
„She wants to know how this is going to work. Your explanation lead her to think you all are bound to her but not with each other." Eddi says. Explaining my confusion to them.
„Ah, I see that I vocalist this a bit wrongly. I am sorry for that mi amor." marcus apologizes and reaches his hand out to me, wanting me to go sit with him. I bit my lip, contemplating if that would be a good or a bad idea. After a minute of thinking, I ask Jasy to please let me down. Of course he does so right away. Slowly I walk towards Marcus, laying my hand into his still outstretched one. He pulls my hand closer until he softly kisses the back of my hand. The blush of course spreads around my face like clockwork. He simply smiles at that and pulls me onto his lap to sit in.
„We don't see each other in a romantic kind of way. But we do like and trust each other very much. Our bond is going to get stronger the longer we are staying with you. You are so to say the glue to our bond." he try's to reason with me in the hope I will understand. And surprisingly I did understand. Kind of at least.
„So, you are going to move here too?" I question in interest. For a strange reason not wanting them to leave again. Not if they really are my mates. Jasy has explained to me that mates are meant for each other and are like soulmates. Without your other half there is no chance of true happiness anymore.
„No little one. We won't move to Forks, but you will move to Italy with us." caius states matter of factly. My face scrunches up right away. Did he just seriously say that!? He can't make me just leave my life! My daddy and the Cullens. They are my family!! I can't just leave my family. Daddy would be heartbroken. I try to get out of marcus lap, wanting to get away from them. They want to kidnap me and I won't allow it! Not now, not ever!!
„Shh, it's ok. Mi amor please stop." Marcus try's to make me sit quietly once again, but I just want away from them. Now! I want out of his lap!
„Marcus let her go." Jasy says seeing the panic starting to rise within me. At first the grip on my waist tightens but than I am free again. I lung myself into Jasy's chest, holding tightly onto him. Emmi's big paw of a hand caresses my back while mumbling sweet nothings to me.
„You can't just take her away from here. She has a life here with her father! They have a damn tight bond and she will hate you if you force her away from him." Rosalie growls lowly before taking me out of Jasy's arms and instead cuddles me into her chest. I hear them talking but it is muffled by Rosalie's and the others words whispered to me. So I simply shut them out and let my friends words calm me down again.