11

Camill's pov:
„Where are we going now? Eddi only said you own an island where we would be staying but nothing more." I ask them quit giddy since I never left America. Daddy never was a fan of visiting somewhere new. He liked his life simple and everything as usual. And I wanted daddy to be happy, so I was fine with staying home with him. We normally weren't able to spend a lot of time together since his work is pretty time consuming, but daddy always made it his priority to at least eat breakfast and dinner together. I always loved spending time with him. He was and still is the best dad there is.
„Little one? Are you feeling alright? You are so quiet." caius asks me softly. My other mates also watch me out of worried eyes. Smiling slightly at them, maybe this soulmate thing isn't so bad and strange as I thought at first.
„I am perfectly fine. Thank you for asking though." I answer and look back out of the small window next to me.
„Sweetheart? We really are worried. You haven't said a word since we left the Cullen residents and that's over three hours ago." alec says. Sighing softly at that news. It really is uncommon for me to stay quiet for so long.
„I am just trying to thing this whole thing through. My twin wants me dead so she gets some vampires to hurt my extended family and kill me all at once. Daddy thinks I am on some vacation, but I am not good at lying. I don't know if I can lie if he asks me about Rosalie and Emmi." I try to explain my whole train of thoughts.
„And on top of that all, I am going to spend the next I don't know how long with my soulmates that I don't even know. On an island that i don't know and also don't know the name of." i add after another deep breath. Someone lifts me out of my seat and instead on a cold lap that still feels comforting.
„Well, to help you a little with your thoughts. Why don't we answer some of those questions for you? Would that help you mi amor?" aro asks with a soft smile on his thin lips. Nodding a bit in relief, I thought I might hurt their feelings if I tell them everything.
„We are flying to Karpatos. That's an island in Greece that we own. We thought that Italy would be their first guess if they should realize that you are not in Forks anymore." aro explains and I feel myself calming down a little.
„And I do understand that you don't want to lie to your dad, but it is important. You are not only keeping yourself save by lying to him, but him as well. That is what you need to remember mi amor." marcus says from my abounded seat.
„What do you mean? Daddy is safe! Right?" I ask afraid for him. If I would of known he would get in danger I would of never left in the first place.
„As long as he thinks you are away with the two Cullens he should be safe. We also send some guards to watch out for him. Better safe than sorry." marcus explains and squeezes my hand softly. Slowly I nod my head and take a few deep breaths so I calm down again.
„And this trip will give us the perfect opportunity to get to know each other better little one. We won't make you do anything you don't want to. Our top priority is to keep you safe and happy, so we will be patiently waiting for when you are ready to deepen this relationship. You are the one That sets the pace." caius says and I see my other four mates nod at his explanation. Smiling softly at that. At least I won't have to worry about them rushing me.
„Ok. That sounds great. It's just that I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend so this is all new to me. Sorry." I say in explanation as well as apology. Feeling like a failure for being this inexperienced. They are very old vampires, that much I know so far, that means they all surely have experienced throughout their life's and existence.
„You have no idea how happy that statement has just made us Sweetheart!" Jane says and kisses my cheek with a wide smile on her face. I look at her shocked. Why would they be happy with that? I don't even know how to kiss properly!
„Mi amor! What you seem to not understand is that vampires are very possessive of their mates! We can't stand the thought alone that someone else was able to kiss those lips of yours. Or even worse, has seen your Devine body naked!" aro says and I hear them growling at his last statement.
„Vampires can be very aggressive if we think someone is touching what's ours. And you little one, are ours. Ours to love, to take care of and to protect." caius whispers into my ear making me shudder at the promise in his words.
„So you aren't mad that you are mated to me? And that I am still inexperienced?" I ask wanting to be sure. Soft fingers lift my head back up so I am now facing an intensely looking caius.
„We wouldn't change anything about you! You are simply perfect! The best thing that has ever happened to any of us. So please don't worry your beautiful head about it, we love you just the way you are!" he tells me sternly and my heart literally skips a beat as he says they love me like I am. We don't even know each other and they love me already. But I know it would be useless to argue with him since I could see the honesty in his eyes. So I simply lift my hand and lay it on his cheek before leaning softly foreword and peck his lips. Right afterwards I hide my head in aros neck, not wanting to see his face if he looks weirded out or even worse with distaste.
„Thank you little one! That was the best kiss I had ever had. And let me tell you, I sure hope that there are even more of those sweet kisses where that one has come from." caius says and he sounds really really happy.
„And the others are really jealous!" he whispers which of course makes me giggle. With my mind made up, I scoot back and place a kiss on aros surprised lips. Afterwards I kiss marcus since he is the next closest to me. Than i stand up and shyly make my way towards alec and Jane on the other side of the aisle. I fiddle a little with my fingers but than take a seat on alecs lap and kiss his lips as well. Before I could kiss Jane, she kisses me with a happy smile on her lips.
„You taste really sweet sweetheart." she says still smiling brightly at me. I only giggle and feel a blush creep up on my face. I just had my fist kiss, my first five kisses with my mates!!