2

Camill's pov:
When I pack my stuff up to leave my first class, one other pair of hands appear and pick my stuff up for me.
„Thank you Emmi." I thank him with a blush on my cheeks. He only smiles before leaning over the table and kissing my forehead.
„You are very welcome baby girl." he whispers softly. He pushes everything in my backpack, throwing it over his shoulder and than takes my hand in his to lead me to our next class which is math. I know the most people hate math with a passion, I on the other hand love it. They even put me in math AD because I am good at it. Don't know why, but it's just like my brain works differently than others in that aspect. Shrugging at my own thoughts. Who cares for the why?
„How are you really feeling about your sister moving back to Forks?" Emmi questions me softly. With others, I could of easily said that I am fine, but Emmi and Jasy always see through all of my lies. No matter how hard I try, they right away see the truth in my eyes. So I started to avert my eyes when I lie, that however makes them realize that i am lying right away! With one word, impossible to lie to either of them.
„Honestly? I am petrified." I whisper ashamed for saying that about my own sister. It's not my fault though! She always treated me like shit, pushing and punching me around. To top it all off she put all the blame on me, even if I never was near any of it. The last straw was the last time we saw each other thought. She punched me with her fist in my face and than even pushed me down the stairs. Screaming that I am a wast of space and that she wished I would just die.
„I am so sorry baby girl. Maybe we can talk with Charlie that you can stay with us. What do you think?" he says and cuddles me into his chest. Since my eyes have teared up, he simply lifts me up and sits me on his lap, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. When I hear the teacher enter the room, I try to get back in my chair but Emmi doesn't let me. Sighing, not really caring about what anyone else says or thinks about our position.
„Mister Callen? Why don't you get miss Swan home for the day? It appears like she isn't feeling good." mister Steward says softly. I was thinking about arguing but Emmi is already thanking the teacher and starts to pick up our things once again. Carefully he stands up, me still in his strong arms.
„Here are your slips, please stay with her for the day. I wouldn't like to see her on her own in that state." mister Steward says as he hands Emmi two sheets of paper.
„Thank you." I whimper out quietly. The second we leave the room I see the whole Cullen family, well the kids, standing in the hallway with worried frowns.
„Let's get our baby girl home." Jasy says kissing my forehead. Quickly shaking my head no, not wanting to be alone right now.
„We would never make you stay there alone baby girl. Even the teacher asked Emmet to stay with you. So that's what we are going to do. Or would you prefer to go to our house?" Edward questions me after pulling Jasy back into his chest. Those two really are a super cute couple.
„You promise to stay with me? Right?" I ask them in a tiny voice, needing to be sure they won't leave me alone. Especially now when my sister is coming tomorrow. Right away I start to shake at the thought. Still feeling afraid of her and her harsh treatment towards me.
„We will never leave you baby girl." Jasy tells me with encouragement. Nodding at that information in pure relieve, at least I have them on my side. The rest of the school surely will be completely drawn in by my sister and bashing me like she will.
„Enough Of those dark thoughts Baby Girl! Let's get you home. How about you decide on a movie that we can watch while we cuddle." Alice says cheerfully. Smiling brightly at that idea! I love movie nights and cuddles!
„That's more like it Baby Girl!" Emmi States with a wide smile after seeing my small smile. We get out to their cars, Emmi still carrying me, not setting me down no matter what I was saying. After a minute I stop to even try, if he has set his mind on something it's way easier to just let him do as he wishes since he is really stubborn. Giggling at my own thoughts. They all look at me with large smiles at me, relieved that I am back to my giggly self.
„So which movie do you want to see?" Rosalie asks after coming back from her phone call. My guess is that she has called dad to inform him that they have brought me back home. Also to not worry since they will watch me till he gets back from work. They always do it since one time the school has called dad and he nearly got a heart attack because he was so scared about me. So now they always inform him just to be safe.
„Was Daddy mad that I left the school so early?" I ask a bit afraid he might be mad. Rosalie only shakes her head, making her long blond hair fly around her.
„No baby girl. He only thanked me for getting you home and asked me to make sure you are fine. Charlie also said to call him if you need anything." she answers me. Picking me up from the couch and instead sits me on her lap. Jasy lays a soft blanket over my body, which makes me smile at him in thanks. That's why he is the bestest! Always looking out for me and making sure I was comfortable and safe.
„What are we watching?" Alice asks and cuddles me from the side with a wide smile.
„Finding Nemo!" I happily say and giggle loudly. That movie is so sweet and is a testament on how much a father loves his child. Daddy has watched this movie with me once and afterwards told me how he would look for me on this whole planet if someone would ever dare to kidnap me. I had only giggled at that! Knowing no one will ever kidnap me. Daddy would make sure no one would!