19

Camill's pov:
It now has been a week here on the island. Daddy and magnus call every so often, and to my utter relief they really get along with my mates. They at the beginning had a few problems but in the end they all figured out that with their fighting they only hurt me, so they agreed to act civil with one another. Now though they really get along great and even trust one another 100 percent! Right now I am sitting once again on the beach, watching the waves and soaking in the warmth from the sun. The peaceful calmness suddenly changes into one of fright. I quickly run I to the house shouting for my mates to come here right away. To my luck they do so rather quickly, rather confused though but that should be suspected.
„We need to leave right now!!! They are really close already!" I tell them in a hectic. Slowly they seem to understand what I mean. Without any other explanation I open a portal and tell them to walk through. Just as I as well put my first foot into it I hear them shouting with one another. By what I hear I am pretty sure they are already on the spot I just sat at. So without looking back I walk through the portal and close it right afterwards.
„The hell is going on!" a blonde and tall looking guy asks with a huge sword in his arms. Currently eyeing us up and looking for any weak spots.
„Where is magnus and who the heck are you?" I question him. Not caring for surprises and surely not at a time like theses.
„I am jace and from where do you know Magnus?" the blonde asks untrustingly. Waving my mates to step a bit back and away from the still fuming jace before I take a deep breath to get ready to answer.
„Jace, call your pair of a tie to Alec and tell him to come here with Magnus. Preferably right this second!" I tell him. Making sure to look him right in the eyes in hope to get him to cooperate. With him being tied to alec I won't like to hurt him, but if he isn't giving me another choice than so be it.
„Why should I do that? And from where do you know that I am his pair of a tie?!" he wants to know. Ugh, stubborn much!
„Because it's a life or death situation. Tell him Camill asks him to." aro growls darkly. Obviously my mates hate his disrespectful manner towards us. With yet another frown he slowly pulls out his phone to hopefully do as I asked him too.
„Alec! There are some vampires and a human in Magnus apartment wanting to talk with the both of you. Apparently it's a life or death situation Camill has said." he tells him while never letting us out of his eyesight.
„What is doing on alec!?" he questions pretty desperate and with slight anger. Well, looks like this one doesn't care to be left out. I feel Magnus energy appear next to me seconds before another portal opens with my brother and Alec stepping out of it.
„Magnolia!! What happened?" My brother asks me worried. He right away pulls me into a tight hug much to jaces irritation.
„You can lower your weapon jace." alec tells him strictly and like he completely lost his mind right now.
„What is doing on here alec!?" he wants to know, his sword still held out protectively in front of himself. I do have to say that I like that he try's to pull alec behind himself to protect him as well, but still.
„Why did you come here? We spoke this morning and you said everything was perfectly fine back than!?" magnus asks me but also looks towards my mates that simply shrug a little.
„I felt them coming. They were walking on the ground of the sea to surprise them but I felt them. So I quickly got my mates and I to you. I wasn't sure where else to go. Would Forks been a better idea?" I tell him while also asking since I am not completely sure that this would be the best place.
„No, it's good you guys are here now. I am just so relieved that you felt them before they could attack you all." magnus sighs in relief. Loud ringing gets all our attention towards jace yet again.
„It's Isabelle. Alec what should I tell your sister!?" jace asks him after seeing who is calling.
„Tell her That you don't know where we are." alec tells him with no room to argue in his voice.
„Are you serious!? That's your sister alec!!" jace asks incredulously.
„Just tell her you don't know where we are Jace! I promise I will explain later but right now I am asking you to trust me to do as I say!" alec tells him with his eyes begging him to simply agree on that.
„Just be quiet then." he says after looking strait into alecs eyes for quit some time.
„Isabelle! How can I help you?" he says while still holding eye contact with his other half.
„What!? No I have no idea where they are off to." he states sounding pretty convincing, seems like he is a good actor!
„No, you know alec! He would never do something foolish. Maybe they wanted some alone time. You know with me staying at magnus place and all." he says trying to lighten her worry.
„Course! If you guys find something out of he contacts me I am going to call and vice versa." he says and shortly after ends the call.
„now, what is going on!?" he questions once again.
„This pair of a tie thing looks pretty intimate." I state after watching them staring in each other's eyes for that long.
„Don't you tell me." Magnus says with a sigh of his own. Still not happy with their tight bond but he knows he will have to accept it and he tries.
„Do you know how many were after you guys?" alec questions after a slight cough. I shake my head at that.
„No, but at least thirty. Maybe even more. We might of been able to handle it but I didn't like to risk any of my mates dying." I answer after a sad look towards my mates. They do try to reassure me that everything is fine and that they would never leave me but no one knows for sure.
„You guys think they are still there?" alec asks with a thoughtful look. Shrugging my shoulders at that. No idea what their plan would be now that they got on an empty island.
„We could go grab a few more helpful hands and go back there?" magnus says even though he makes it sound like a question.
„Daddy said bella left yesterday for a vacation." I voice softly.
„Let's grab the Cullens and the rest of our coven that currently stays with them and go back to the island. That way we wouldn't be unprepared if they still are there." aro says matter of factly. To my surprise my brother along with Alec right away agree on helping as well. I on the other hand wasn't allowed to accompany them, there they all agreed on. So after they made me promise to stay here with jace as my protector, they left. And I don't know who hates it more! Me or jace!?
„Well, since they now left. You at least can tell me what the hell is going on here!?" he states with a pointed look. Well, this is going to be a hell of a long time waiting!!!