The Plan Backfired [Pillars] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~The Plan Backfired 💜Hashiras\Pillars x Female Hashira\Pillar! ReaderRequest By: @Butterfl3 Second Part Of: Love Potion [Pillars]

Hashiras\Pillars x Female Hashira\Pillar! Reader
Request By: @Butterfl3
Second Part Of: Love Potion [Pillars]

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It's been weeks since (Name) has asked the Insect Pillar to create a potion that will get all the other Hashiras to stop gushing over her but Shinobu refused.

She quotes, 'Those are their own feelings. That is something I do not want to mess with.' (Name) was pissed off with this answer.

The only reason why every Hashira has a crush on her was because of that stupid love potion. And even if she did break the so-called love spell, they fell into an even deeper love with her anyway.

Of course anyone would feel baffled and flustered that this many people found them attractive. That's how (Name) felt at first, but now she just feels suffocated. Always bombarded with surprise gifts and affection.

During Pillar training, they would either have a weak excuse as to why they lost to her and sometimes they would just let her beat them at their own game. Even Oyakata-sama has taken an amused liking towards his children's actions towards the young girl.

"Where did I put it?" (Name) muttered under her breath, trying to figure out for the third time today where she put the wooden swords used for training. The most logical thing to do was to just use the extras saved in her estate but those were gone too.

All the Pillars besides (Name) have actually taken all of them. So they may have a reasonable excuse to converse with the girl when she asks them if they seen any swords.

Their plan backfired...

It was Hashira training today and every one of them were wondering why (Name) was taking so long to ask them were the swords went. It wasn't until Tengen saw her training with the troublesome trio.

"Um..(Name)-kun...why are you training with these demon slayers?" Although he wanted to come off as confused, no one can ignore the vein popping on his forehead.

"All my training equipment has gone missing. I was going to ask one of you guys if you seen any of them but then I saw these three training so I just joined them." The girl explained.

Tengen took a deep breath, his head screaming at how the plan failed, "Oh I see...well then mind if sit back and watch? I'm done training for today anyway."

"...Sure."

As the day went on the others started to pile in, receiving the same response as Tengen when they asked why she was training with the Kamaboko Squad.

"Our plan failed."

"No shit.."

"It did not fail...it just- backfired.."

"I blame those three."

The Pillars watched in jealousy as (Name) held onto Inosuke's buff arms to fix his stance.

"(Name)-sama is the best trainer!~" Zenitsu frolicked around the grounds while the girl playfully rolled her eyes.

Nine Hashiras darted their eyes towards the gushing boy, "Say that again." Gyomei blankly stated.

"I'll gouge your eyes out to make sure they'll never gaze upon (Name).." Muichiro threatened.

"You'll wake up covered in snake bites if you don't stop daydreaming about her." Obanai glared while Kaburamaru hissed.

"Zenitsu my boy! (Name)-chan belongs to me!" Kyojuro happily responded.

"Oi Kyojuro..what makes you think she's yours?" The Water Pillar questioned, "You don't want me to throw you back into the pond now, do you??"

"And what makes you think you deserve her, Giyuu-san? Let's not forget who laid eyes on our beautiful (Name) first." Shinobu states matter a fact-ly.

"W-Wha?? (Name)-chan definitely would choose the Love Hashira! It's in my name! I'll treat her better than any of you!" Mitsuri wailed.

"It's innocent girls like (Name)-kun who turn a man on.." Sanemi gazed at the girl perfecting her breathing forms. Totally ignoring the bickering arguments.

"Say that again Scumbag!!" Obanai yelled and stood up with the others to circle around Sanemi. Each one of them staring with hatred in their eyes. 

"(Name)-sama, I think your friends are fighting about something." Tanjiro warned while Zenitsu cried into his haori, mumbling words as to how scary the Pillars are.

"They got angry when I started talking about you!! Do they all like you (Name)-sama?!" The Thunder Breather crawled towards (Name) and hugged her legs.

"You can say that.."

"Oi shabby looking boy!! Get off (Name)-kun!!" Tengen sped towards the two, ready to kick him which (Name) luckily stopped right on time.

Now all nine Pillars were sent on another wild goose chase around (Name)'s estate, running after the boy who dared to lay a finger on the queen.