►VICTOR HEDMAN

Dear Vic,

Your probably very confused as to why my stuff aren't there. As you know I've always wanted to go to law school and a couple weeks ago I got a package from Columbia University in New York. I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure if I was going to take up the offer. I then decided that I really wanted to go. It was my dream school! I've been wanting to get there for a long time now and I finally got in WITH a scholarship! You probably hate me right now for leaving you and you finding out through a note doesn't make it any better.You always told me to follow my dream and thats what I'm doing. For a while my dream was to be with you, but the longest dream I've ever had was to become a successful lawyer and now I get to do that. This isn't goodbye though. I'll be visiting you every weekend and every chance I get. You were the only man I ever loved and i'm not going to let law school stop me from getting to see you. When you have games in New York I'll be in the first row. When you have weekend games in Tampa, I'll be there with you. You were so good to e and I hate to see that go away. I'll be here for four years. Four years is not much considering I'll be with you during weekends and during breaks. I love you so much Vic. You were always by my side no matter what and I love you so much for that. Take care baby, I'll see you soon.

Love, (y/n)

P.S. don't be sad please. I don't want you to be sad what so ever. Love you.