►COREY CRAWFORD

After a long day of work, you locked the library doors shut and started to make your way to your car. You were the manager of a Barnes & Noble in Glendale therefore, everyday, late at night, it was your responsibility to look the doors. It was almost eleven at night when you got onto the freeway. The freeway was packed, but you weren't shocked. This was normal in Los Angeles. On weekends, the freeway was always traffic unless it was two a.m. or something. After a half hour of driving, you finally exited the freeway leading to Downtown. Your apartment was in the Ritz Carlton hotel. Your parents were very rich, but you hated the looks you got from people. They would look at you in a way, were you felt like you had power and you hated that.

You had moved from Boston to California for college, but you never went. You kept the money and the house your parents provided, but didn't go to college, because you felt that it was overrated.

Once you parked in the garage area, you made your way over to the elevator and press the 27th floor. you walked down the hallway and got into the room at the end of the hall. It was in the bigger suites in the hotel. You got into your room and changed out of your clothes into something more comfortable. Just as you were about to go to sleep you heard loud music noises coming from next door. You didn't feel comfortable therefore you got up and put on your slippers and walked out the door. You finally found the room in which the music was coming from. You rang the bell and knocked the door a couple times until somebody finally opened it.

It was a guy who looked to be about 29 or 30. he was a brunette with brown eyes, nice lips and a cute scruff.

"May I help you?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

My eyes a quickly wondered around behind him into his room, he was alone.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry to bother you but can you please turn down the music? I've had a really long day and I just want to go to sleep without distractions."

He smiles and nods then clicks a button on a controller. The music turned off and I thanked him.

Just as I turned around to go back to my room he called after me.

"Yeah?"

"What's your name?"

"(y/n)" you responded. "What's yours?"

"It's Corey, but you can call me Crow."

"Crow?"

"Yeah, it's what my friends and teammates call me."

"It's weird, but different. I like it."

"Would you like to come inside? I have hot chocolate." he asked.

I narrowed my eyes, "how do I know that you won't kill me?"

He let out a laugh, "You don't."

I nodded, but walked back to his room. Tonight was going to be interesting.

NOT EDITED