►PATRICK KANE

Another week, another heartbreak caused by the famous Patrick Kane. We've been 'dating' for two years, I have caught him cheating so many times and its always the same stupid excuse. He has broken my heart way too many times for me to forgive him again. Every time I think that if I give him another chance, he'll change, but nope. Patrick Kane is not changing any time soon.

I finally had the courage to pack up my things and head out to Los Angeles for a better life. I had called my friend, who was in the LA Kings, and he told me that I can stay with him until I found a place to live. I gladly took up the offer and I bought a ticket to LA.

So, here I am in the middle of the airport, an hour away from getting on an airplane that would completely transform my life.  I sat in one of the colored chairs and started to skim through a couple Vogue magazines.

After a while I checked the time to see that boarding would start soon. I had 15 minutes until we have to board the plane. I had 15 minutes to leave and enjoy an entirely new life.

"(Y/N)?" I heard my name and I turn to the see the person calling me, "(Y/N) Im sorry, I was drunk, please baby, come back home, yeah?" Patrick begged as he got closer to me.

"Patrick, do you know how much I love you? Do you realize that? No, you don't." I begin to tell him in a small voice, to not draw attention, " I keep finding you in OUR Goddamn bed with a blond girl that you met the night before at a fucking club. I have had to put up with all the crap you gave me. I had to deal with, possibly a hundred heartbreaks, all because of you and you know what? I am done. I will not take care of you and your hangovers anymore. I won't take care of you after a loss anymore. I won't put up with you anymore. Don't you EVER ask me to come back because it will never happen."

Patrick scoffed at me, a small grin creeping up on his face, "You think Los Angeles is safe for you?"

I nodded my head, "Hell yes I do. I feel a lot more safe with Jonesy than I do with you .You make me feel worthless and weak, which, by the fucking way, I am not."

"Fine, but I wont be here when he breaks your heart, (y/n)." Patrick says and fixes his beanie.

Before he was able to leave, I called his name, "You are a terrible person, I would never expect that from you considering you would probably be in bed with another girl."

I heard another voice say that my flight was now boarding, so I picked up what I had and looked at Patrick one last time before walking away, "Goodbye, Patrick."