►JAMES NEAL

"I like your hair." I mumble running my fingers through James's soft hair. "It's cute."

His mouth is slightly open and he eyes are closed but he isn't sleeping. We are laying in his bed, with a blanket covering us. I'm facing him and our heads are on pillows.

"It's cute?" He asks eyes slowly opening. His vision shifts from his blanket to my eyes.

"Yes." I smile and move my hands from his hair to his shoulders.

"How is my hair, cute?" He cocks an eyebrow.

"I don't know it just is." I laugh and he runs his soft finger tips over my side.

"I don't know it just is." He says mocking me.

"Are you mocking me?" I ask.

"James."

"James." He says trying to hide his smile.

"I hate you." I say not meaning it. His smile vanishes and his eyes drop.

"No, you love me." He says nervously. I smirk and start to giggle. "What?" He asks his eyebrows creasing.

"I tricked you. You stopped mocking me." I laugh.

"I hate you." He laughs.

"No, you love me." I mock him and he laughs.

"You are adorable you know that?" He asks running his fingers up my sides to my cheeks. His thumb rubs over my cheek and he lowers his forehead to mine. "I love you, babe." He says rubbing his nose on mine. My cheeks blush and he smirks.

"I love you James." I say and he lowers his lips to mine. He plants his soft, loving lips on mine and our lips move in sync. He smiles in the kiss and moves closer to me draping his arm over my side. "You mean the world to me." I say before he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

"You are my world (y/n)." He says before I hear soft snores and his eyes flutter shut. I slowly fall asleep in his protective arms.

comment and vote ❤️