►SIDNEY CROSBY

TBH I REALLY LIKE CROSBY IDK AND I GET A VV WEIRD FEELING WHEN I WRITE HIS IMAGINES.

LETS GET INTO IT!

"You know what? I can't fucking deal with your shit anymore Sid. We are fucking done."

I grabbed my bag and ran from the house, trying to hold in my tears but failing epically. I ran to the only place I could even think of going to, my brother's house.

I didn't knock on the front door, or even bother to see if he was home. The minute I walked in, I regretted it though because all the boys were at his house. Beau looked at me, and the minute he did, the water works started.

"Sis what's wrong? What happened?"

I ran to him and sat on his lap before letting everything out. The boys all awkwardly sat around us and stared at me, but I didn't care.

"Sid and I had a huge fight because he honestly doesn't think I should go to college or get an actual career. He wants me to use his money to live out my life. He wants me to be a housewife. I can't do that and he knows it. Then we started fighting about our relationship and the last thing I said to him was 'we're done' and then I came here."

Beau made a head motion to the guys, and they all filed out of the living room.

I wiped the tears from my face and looked at my older brother. We looked nothing alike. He was tall and blonde, I was short and brunette.

"Sis, you need to go talk to him. You've both had time to clear your heads, and now you need to be mature and talk it out. If this is the end of your relationship, so be it. That's the thing about relationships. They either end or you get married."

I rolled my eyes at him, but kissed his cheek.

"Thanks bro. I'll call you later to let you know what happens."

He nodded his head okay and I yelled out a goodbye to all the guys before walking back home. When I got there, everything was quiet. I gulped my nerves down and opened the front door.

Sid was sitting in the middle of our living room, crying. Chairs were thrown everywhere, pictures were broken on the ground, our couches were turned upside down, and everything was just a mess. I dropped my purse down and Sid looked up at me. Before I could say a word, his arms were wrapped around me.

"Baby I am so sorry. You're right, you always are right. You do need a future expecially because I know can't sit at home and do nothing, and I know that you don't like to use other peoples money. I just, I don't like thinking about the future. It scares me. But I love you and I will do anything you want and I know I screwed up our house but I was so angry and scared that I had lost you forever and I just-"

I put my hand against his mouth to shut him up.

"Sidney Crosby, I have dealt with your shit for three years. This is the first time I have ever seen you act this way. I hope it'll be the last. I love you more than I can even explain. I want us to work. Now, I'm going to take a bubble bath to relax, and you are going to clean this shit up."

He smiled and kissed my lips softly.

"I don't deserve you, Bennett."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "I know you don't, Crosby, but I'll keep you anyway."

comment and vote ❤️