►BOONE JENNER

THIS IS ALSO FROM TUMBLR BECAUSE I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE SO YEAH. the next one will be mine, i promise. comment and vote ❤️

Boone Jenners POV:

Sometimes things happen that you can't really explain. You could have never ever imagined that id ever happen, but it does. And guess what? It usually sucks.

This story isn't any different.

I walked past the small cafe with the twinkly christmas lights all lit up. This is where we had our first date.

A tear fell from my eye as all the memories flashed back

"Boone look!"

"What?" I laughed following her delicate hand pointed up at the cafe.

"The lights. It reminds me of christmas." She giggled.

"Come on lets go inside." I laughed placing her hand in mine and running inside the lit up building.

I kept walking and saw the park. There was the big oak tree off to the side of the play ground. That was where we said our first 'i love yous.' And boy- did i mean it.

"Why are we here again?" She giggled as i twirled my fingers in her loose, wavy hair.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because i love you." I said not realizing i let the words slip. "I mean- um. Gosh i screwed up I'm so sorr-"

"I love you too." She smiled.

"You do?"

She nodded leaning her head softly on my shoulder.

More tears started to fall from my face as i continued to walk.

I stopped in front of the dress shop and peered inside. I couldn't see much since it was closed but some how i remembered every bit of that shop.

"I need to find the perfect dress!"

"Relax babe, its just my sisters wedding."

"Yeah but.. What if she doesn't like me?"

"She'll love you. Its impossible not to."

"Okay... But i still need to look good!"

By now my eyes where puffy as i kept walking down the street. I stopped at the intersection in front of Ryan's and my apartment and just stared at it.

This was the last place she was. This was where the love of my life died.

"Ryan she's never late!" I yelled.

"Dude- relax. Theres lots of traffic in LA I'm sure sh-"

Just then the door bell rang causing Ryan to stop mid sentence.

"What took so long, i was worr-"

I stopped when i saw her best friend standing there with puffy red eyes. Her mascara was smeared and dry blood was on her hands.

"She's dead Boone. She's gone. She left us."

That day we all cried. But i cried the most.

Imagine what its like to love someone so much you'd simply jump off a cliff without any second guessing just to save them. Now imagine that person being torn out of your life without a goodbye, without a reason, without any closure. They just... left.

And here i was. 7 days later, standing in front of the exact spot my baby died.

Alone.

Without her here next to me.

"I won't be alone." I whispered taking a step into the busy intersection, ready to see her again.