►JAMIE BENN

It was yours and Jamie's two month anniversary today and Jamie said he was taking you out on a special date. He told you to dress in comfortable clothes and to be ready by 6PM.

You decided to put on some light washed high wasted jeans and a cute blue shirt. You left your hair natural, since Jamie likes it best that way. Lastly you put on a little mascara before walking downstairs to wait for Jamie.

It was around 5:50 when you heard a knock on the door.. You quickly said goodbye to your parents before walking out the door to greet Jamie.

"Hey Y/N. You look gorgeous, as always." Jamie said kissing your cheek which caused you to turn bright red.

"Thanks babe, you look pretty good yourself. So... where we goin?" you asked eagerly.

Jamie just chucked and grabbed your hand, "Ill show you."

He led you to the park near your house, you two walked towards the little pond near the end of the park.

Right next to the pond was a big oak tree. Next to the tree was a blanket, picnic basket and some strung up lights.

He watched the smile on your face grow as you turned to him.

"You did this all for me?" you asked. He nodded and directed his attention to his feet, obviously a little nervous. "I love it!" you said smiling.

"Well come on, i made your favorite." he said grabbing your hand again and taking you to the blanket.

The two of you ate mac n cheese while talking about the randomest things.

It was staring to get dark when the stars finally started to show.

"-woah Jamie look! They're incredible." you said pointing up at the stars.

"You're incredible-" Jamie smiles "okay that was really cheesy but... Y/N I'm really nervous to say this since i never said this to you before, but I'm serious and just know that you don't have to say it back if-" he rambled.

you where about to speak when he cut you off.

"I love you Y/N!"

"I love you too Jamie"

comment and vote ❤️

hey look it's Jamie on the side omfg thats my picture by the way I WAS THREE FEET AWAY FROM HIM