Chapter. 30

Naruto's Pov

"Thank you." Any 'bestfriend' would've said what I did. Since I didn't want to mentally embarrass myself," Ino you look pretty." I didn't use 'beautiful' like I did with Sakura, which, of course, Ino noticed. "Don't grow soft on me." The four of us had little time to ourselves before people started coming. I pulled Sakura aside after she opened the door for someone. "Do you remember what I said last week?" She looked confused. "Please stay near me, or at least within my eye sight." She patted my cheek. "Okay." She gave me one of her reassuring smiles. The party started, barely anyone was here, and Sakura didn't leave my side. "You know you can go, right?" I felt like I was holding her back from having fun, something I would never want to happen. " I'm fine. I'm just sticking with you until I see Ino again."  Thirty minutes later the party officially started and Ino popped up. "I'm going to laugh when someone spills punch on your white outfit," Ino teased. I rolled my eyes. "Okay I'm taking Sakura from you. Byeeee." I watched them move to the middle where all the booze and party music was. (Technically, they're of age.) I didn't want to lose sight of her so I moved closer and out of the way from other partyers. 

I was able to hear Ino yell before the music was all the way cranked up. I felt Sai's presence next to me. "You have a wild one," I shouted so he could hear me. I didn't have to hear him to know he was laughing. Sai left me to get some fresh air. I held back my laughter as I watched Sakura dance very weirdly. I watched as Ino scurried toward me. "Is she okay?" She grabbed two cups of alcohol behind me. Oh great. "She will be in a second." Ino flashed me one of her mischievous smiles before running off toward Sakura again. True to her word, Sakura got out of whatever funk she was in and started actually dancing.

Watching her dance made something stir inside me. I wouldn't know how to actually describe it. It was like she was luring me in with her dancing. I started feeling slightly jealous of how Sakura kept throwing it back on Ino. I wanted to be there in her place. I did start moving towards her but stopped when I realized I didn't think I would be able to control myself around her right now. A little later her dance moves turned into more sensual moves making it very hard to control myself. The moment she locked eyes with me was the moment she doomed both, herself and I.

"Oh, Naruto! Wait. Naruto? I'm seeing two of you right now," Ino didn't hold back her drunken state as she danced around me. "She's had eight cups." Sakura told me while trying to handle Ino. Luckily Sai came by and got her so me and Sakura could continue what she instigated. "So Ms. Haruno, I couldn't help but notice your ....... eccentric moves from across the room." She played the innocent card. "Mr. Uzumaki you flatter me but I have no idea what you're talking about," she said while batting her eyelashes. She did a little twirl. "Oh really?" She smirked at me and I knew she was going to do something out of her usual comfort zone. 

She turned around and pressed her back to my front. "Sakura," I didn't mean for it to come out in a low growl but it did," you shouldn't do this while you're not fully sober." This woman was making it really hard to restrain myself. It was as if she was breaking down the doors of my restraints. If she broke pass this one, I might end up doing something she'll regret in the morning. She didn't listen and slowly made her way down my body. I stayed still, holding onto the last bit of restraint I had. There was no mercy coming from this little vixen in front of me. As she made her way back up her movement became slower. I wasn't certain if she was doing it on purpose or if there was something wrong. Before I had the chance to ask her, she was standing at her full height again. She turned back around to face me as she dragged her finger across my chest, leaving me shivering and wanting more.

The feeling that I was having right now reminded me of something from a book I read once. Desire. Desire was what I was feeling a lot of right now. I desired her. I desired her touch. However, I still only wanted to tell her how I felt about her. No matter how much I 'desired' her I couldn't do anything about it if I didn't tell her how I felt. I need to tell her while she's sober, which is not right now, so all I could do is stand here and not engage. The feeling of her fingers going through my hair brought me out of my own little world. "Did you not like my dance," she questioned in a pouting tone as her arms encircled my neck. I gave a nervous chuckle, although I don't think she seemed to notice it was a nervous one. "You don't know what you're doing because you're drunk. You should take a break." It was her turn to chuckle. 

"I'm not drunk," she obviously said in a drunken state," andddd the party's just getting started." She stood on her toes and kissed the tip of my nose. This woman. I could hear the loud pounding erratic sound of my heart over the music. Before she has anymore plans to make me lose my resolve, I should solve this right now. Throwing her over my shoulder, we made our way back to my original spot. I spotted Sai icing Ino's forehead. Dropping the light vixen down on the seat next to her troublesome bestfriend, I went to get a cup of water. Ignoring her protest, I shoved the water down her throat. 

"So what happened to Ino pig," I asked Sai as he groaned and tried to contain the aggravated Ino. "You should get drunk more often like this, I'd be able to pick on you all night." Out of no where Sakura pulled me in her arms and wrapped her legs around me. "She walked into a wall coming from the bathroom," Sai finally told me while being completely ignorant to the vixen that was slowly cutting off my oxygen. I didn't have the chance to laugh because Ino started verbally attacking me. "Asshole! Asshole! Shut up, don't say anything! I already know you're laughing in your head! Stop it right now! This is why you're an asshole!" 

I finally managed to pull Sakura off of me. "Ino pig I'm surprised you can talk so fluently. The big bump on your forehead must've made you sober. Oh my, it's getting so huge. Just look at that." I started poking at it lightly, making sure not to hurt her. Sai and Sakura kept getting on my case about bullying Ino. They didn't understand that I would never get a golden opportunity like this while she would be defenseless. Then I felt it. I felt the presence of him. The person I hated with all my being. The person who was also responsible for Sasuke's death.

He's here, I can feel it.

Hi. Hello. How is everyone doing today? Good, I hope. I have good news and bad news. Fortunately, I also had time to make Sakura's POV on this chapter. Sadly, I think the end of the book is coming near, with an exception of a few more chapters. I would appreciate it if you could give me some more ships I can do, or if I should keep doing Narusaku. I have a few story ideas for them anyways. So yeah let me know about that,  anyways, Sayonara! :)