Chapter.9

Naruto's POV
"Bye Naruto!" I didn't know what to do so I gave her a small wave once in the car Kakashi started running his mouth.
"Gee Naruto I'm so glad you made a friend. A pretty one at that."
"Shut up. You sound like a pedophile. Where are we going anyway?"
"I told Tsunade what happened we're going there."
"Great. I'm going to take a nap."

I put my ear buds in and pushed the seat back. After a while I finally fell asleep. Going there means no sleep for me tonight.

"Naruto,wake up. We're here." I woke up but it wasn't me who woke up, it was Kuruma.
"Kakashi,why am I here?" He asked while clawing the dashboard.
"Naruto is here for us to keep you intact."
"I am not going in there."
"That's what you think." Granny said appearing out of no where,shooting,me,well,Kuruma with a dart,letting me take over.(That was a lot of commas😂)

While getting out the car I headed straight into the dark room and took off my shirt.
"Some one is eager," I heard granny say.
"No. Just want to get this done and over with." I shot back.
"As you wish. I just hope you know you still have to go to school tomorrow."
"That isn't fair." So I wouldn't protest any further she put a sock in my mouth.

Without warning she began, I don't want to say ritual,process.
"Tsunade, it's been a while since I've seen you."
"Maybe this time it will be longer."
"That's  what you think." I screamed out in pain as Tsunade and Kuruma fought for control. The sock didn't anything. My screams could be heard miles away. This is just great. It's going to last all night.

Sakura's Pov
An agonizing scream woke me up from my nap. I looked over at my phone.
"Shit! It's twelve thirty?" I looked at my messages. Just a bunch of bitches. I stopped on Ino's. It was from three minutes ago. What's she doing up this late?
I hope you're not mad at me and I'm really sorry about what I said before. I will prove it by talking to Naruto tomorrow. Goodnight.😘

I thought about it before typing a response to her.
I'm not mad I just lashed out at the wrong person and I hope you mean that. Though,You'll be picking fights with the other girls.

Forgetting about dinner I turned off my light and went back to sleep.
My alarm went off. Ugh. My stomach started hurting out of no where. I hunched over and wrapped my arms around my torso. What the fuck? I fell asleep hugging my torso and quietly whimpering.

My alarm started going off. Already? I had kept waking up in the middle on the night from the excruciating pain that stayed in my stomach,which was still hurting. I might skip school today.  That thought quickly left my mind as I remembered that Ino was going to approach Naruto today.

Slowly dragging behind by about ten minutes I made it to first period.
"Nice of you to join us. Is Naruto with you?" Mr.Smith asked, but with no actual worry in his voice. My head perked up at his question.

"No Sir." He nodded and I sat down in my seat. I laid my head on my desk after finding out that we were just watching a stupid video. I felt a abrupt shake on my shoulder. I looked up.
"Naruto?" I asked as if I was dreaming.

He didn't respond to me. I guess he accidently bumped into me. I rubbed my eyes and notice the class was empty. Oh shoot! I gathered my things and rushed to my locker.

"H-hey,Sakura." It was Ino's voice. She sounded nervous. I can tell she was when I looked at her. Her posture was different,slightly hunched and she kept interlocking her fingers with each other.

"W-what is it?" Her nervousness made me uneasy.
"Is Naruto here?" My stomach started pounding.
"I-i'm not sure. I have to go." I ran off to the girls restroom. The pain was more intense than yesterday night.

I skipped second period and stayed at the nurses office. She let my teacher know and examine me. When she left I heard a grunt in the cott beside me. I slowly moved the curtain aside and peaked.

"Naruto?" He was covered in sweat. One of his eyes opened and looked in my direction.
"What do you want?" I could tell he was tired by the strain in his voice.
"Are you okay?" His eye widened slightly then closed. He,slowly,sat up and faced me.

"I'm just fine. A little tired." A little seems like an understatement.  It seemed like he was about to walk over to me when he started to fall. I hurriedly jumped to my feet and caught him. I instantly dropped him as my hand made contact. He's freaking burning.

"Naruto you need a hospital." I told him as he was getting back on the little bed.
"No." This time his voice was stern and strong. "This is the effects of a process. You know something a demon has to go through."

My heart fell a little as he said the last part. For a while I just stood there watching him closely, wanting to take most of the pain away. He eventually fell back asleep and although I felt better I didn't want to leave him. I did go and find out what we were doing in all my classes. Just watching videos that's perfect. I did something I've never done before, I skipped all day just to be with Naruto.

During lunch period Naruto woke up again, murmuring something. The pain didn't seem like it went away at all. While he was sleeping he would occasionally make grunting noises. His voice pulled me out of my trance.

"What are you still doing here?" I but my lip contemplating what I should tell him. Telling him I was watching him would seem weird and make me look creepy.
"My stomach started hurting again." I think he knew I was lying but didn't call me out on it. It was quiet until I broke the silence.

"Naruto."
"Hmm?" I paused thinking how I should word my words.
"Is it possible to share the pain?" Saying he was surprised would've been the understatement of the century. He eased himself up.

"Yes." Before I could speak he started talking again. "However only a half-demon or full blooded demon wouldn't die from the pain. You might and I don't want to be the one who kills you." The last part seemed to have shocked him more than it did me. Then again I am very stubborn.

"So can you share it with me? I want to help." He put a hand through his blonde locks and heaved a sigh. We fought over it for a while then he said something that made my heart stop.

"Sakura,stop! I don't want to kill you like I accidentally killed him!"

Sorry my precious readers. A lot of unexpected things have happened lately. I'm dedicating this day to update all my stories. Check out my other stories 'Remnants of the Past' and 'Dreams Becoming Reality'. Expect updates coming soon. Thank you and I love you all.😘