Chapter. 5

Sakura's POV
I didn't notice that Naruto didn't follow me until class began five minutes later.
"Mr.Hatake may I go to the nurse?"
" Did someone start their period? " The stupid jealous friend of Sasuke's asked.
"Actually if you want my honest answer, I'm going to look for my demon friend." I gave him a closed eyed smile.
"Jake shut up and Ms.Haruno go ahead."

I quickly grabbed my bag and left the class. Big mistake Sakura. Emily's bestie is in there. Ugh dammit! I went back to the roof which was the last place I definitely saw him. Surprise,surprise. He's here! Just lying on the ground?
"Naruto you're skipping class. I know you're hated and all but I just caused a big scene for you so you better-"

When I approached him, for one thing, I stopped talking. He was lying there unconscious. He had sweat beads coming down his forehead and goosebumps all over his arms. Yeah I think I'm just going to skip class this one period.

I,very slowly, hauled his arm to one side of my body while holding his other side with my other arm. You're not as heavy as you look. I started going down the stairs as fast as I could. Which wasn't very fast,not even fast at all. What freaked me out was Naruto mumbling every now and then.

Finally after what seemed like HOURS I got him in the nurses office. Reality said it had only been twenty minutes. Don't judge me I want you to try carrying a person,like, a foot taller than you, while going downstairs,going through a big school, and trying to avoid your 'friends'. Exactly I don't wanna hear it.

"You again?" I silently shook my head pointing to the bed Naruto was laying in.
"Oh,I see." She looked at my face. " Water? " I nodded my head.
Well I got my workout down with today.

Naruto's POV
I started to open my eyes,firstly, noticing how comfy I was. Secondly noticing concerned bright emerald eyes staring down at me.
"Sakura.....I'm sorry."
"For what?" I noticed what I said the second after I said it.
"Nevermind. It's nothing."

Sakura just stared at me. Still staring. Staring. Staring some more. I can't say anything I had been staring into her eyes wondering why their so bright,full of life.
"Sakura." I want to assume that she didn't hear me. "Sakura." No answer again. Yet she's still looking at me?! "Sakura!" I raised. my voice a little and she jumped finally noticing I was trying to speak to her.

"What?" I stared at her in amazement. She did not just 'what' me?
"Tch. I was trying to talk to you."
" Well you have my attention now." The audacity of this woman.
"Why were you just staring at me?" She looked flustered immediately after I asked her that question.
" That's none of your business! " She crossed her arms and looked away from me.

"Actually it is, considering it was MY face-"
"I was looking at your eyes,geesh." I honestly couldn't argue since I was doing the same thing,but she doesn't know that! Haha!
"Why were y-"
"LET'S DROP IT! " I started laughing. Wait laughing, and it's a true laugh. I've never laughed like this before. What is wrong with me?