Chapter.6

Sakura's POV
The sight I saw before me,scared me. I once heard someone say that demons sometimes have fights in their minds,from the evil within them. While rushing Naruto to the nurse I was wondering if that's what had happened. Why is Kakashi following us?

The nurse didn't seem startled or surprised. Like it was a normal thing. When Ms.Pam(the nurse) and Mr.Hatake were prying Naruto's hands out his neck, I noticed his hands looked different. That's when Mr.Hatake told me to wait outside and make sure nobody comes in.

His hands....
After a while they let me come in. Kakashi rushed to the principal's office, Ms.Tsunade, to report what happened during class. Ms.Pam said it would be hard for him to talk.

"Hey." I gave him a small smile and he waved.
"You doing alright?"
" Yyyy.....yeeeee. " He stopped trying to talk and pulled out his phone. I didn't think he had one. He typed and then handed it to me.

Yeah,nothing I can't handle. I handed his phone back. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to tell him I saw his hands change. I don't think that'll be A smart move. He handed his phone to me.

What is it? I handed his phone back.
"Nothing."
I can see it on your face. I gave the phone back.
"Nothing you need to worry about."
Is it because I look like this, or are you not used to seeing people dig their nails into their neck? I handed it back.
"Both."

He nodded. For a while we just sat there in silence until the bell rang. He tapped my leg.
"What? You want to go?" He nodded. I don't understand you at all, Naruto.
"Okay." I helped him up. He waved my arms away after he stood. I grabbed our books that Mr.Hatake dropped off.

We had free period but Naruto insisted that we go ahead and get our things for sixth period. Thank goodness we have lunch in five minutes. Naruto decided that we're going to his locker first. Mine's closer! After grabbing his stuff we went toward my locker. When we made the turn on the hallway Naruto started repeatedly poking me.

"What?" I yelled at him. He poked his finger out ahead of us. Oh the girls.
"Thank you." He quickly typed something on his phone.
  I'll see you in class. He took his books out my arm and left real fast. Remember to smile. I headed to my locker.

"Sakura!" Ino pushed her way through. " You're in trouble, " she whispered. I gave her a small nod. I know I am.
"Sakura we need to talk." Jessica said as I was unlocking my locker.
"About?"
" That demon. " The way she said demon made my blood boil.

"We've heard about your little scene last period. We all know you're accepting of everyone but, stay away from that that demon or there'll be consequences." She left flipping hair in my face. Everyone else following her lead, except Ino. I slammed my locker and she jumped.

"I'm so damned tired of everyone telling me what to do, who I can and can't hang around. It's my life I get to make my own damn decisions. Everyone can whisper about us if they want.I'm starting not to care anymore." Ino reached for my shoulder. " Don't even. You said the same thing earlier this morning. I bet you wouldn't say the same thing after hanging out with him. He's not a bad person! "

I felt everyone's eyes on me as I started ranting out at Ino. Once I was done I ran off to next period which was luckily downstairs. I'm tired of people for one day. When I walked in the classroom I noticed Naruto on his phone.

Naruto's POV
While I was watching the video of Sakura defending me, I got mixed emotions. Some dude sent it to everyone. You know,the nosy guy who gets all the juicy gossip and spreads it around. Usually I don't watch them but this time the headline peaked my interest, "Ms.Popular Defends Demon!" I told her she was going to have consequences.

I didn't feel her presence until the video was done. I looked up, she looked pissed.
"Oh great now I'm Blog-Famous!" She plumped down in chair across from me.
" I told you, you were gonna have consequences. "
"Yeah,yeah. Wait how are you talking?"

" The good benefit of being a demon is that you heal ten times faster. " I took off my bandages to show her.
"That's awesome!"
" Never heard someone say that before. "
"There's a first for everything." She gave me a smile. True.

"Lunch time!" The lazy teacher announced after the bell rang. Sakura jumped up.
" Yes,food! "(me when the teacher says go to lunch.) She started heading towards the door. And get this.....I watched her! What the hell is wrong with me?
" Naruto are you not coming?"
"No."
" Why not?"
"Lunch is where you socialize. I don't socialize."

She didn't take no for an answer. She dragged me to the roof with her.
"Ms.Popular don't you want to sit with your 'friends'?" She shot. me a look. "I'll take that as a no." We, well she,ate in silence.
"Don't you eat?" She eyeballed me.
" I'm not hungry. "
"Even demons eat. Not trying to be mean."

Yes but I prefer a lightly cooked steak. No steak means no food. We sat in silence just looking out at the sky,like earlier,until the bell rang for us to come back. On our way back Sakura finally started talking again.
"Naruto I'm sorry."
" For what? "
"For the future. I have a feeling you're going to get in a lot of trouble because of me."

AAAAAAND I'M DONE! I FEEL AWESOME!.I hope this chapter is to your liking. Sayonara!😘