Chapter. 4

Naruto's POV
I looked all through out the halls, even scared a girl into looking in the girls restrooms. What can I say being a demon has its perks. All I have to say is do this and I won't eat you.
"I-i'm s-sorry s-she's n-not i-in t-there." I didn't bother to say thanks. Where could this girl be? Let's see where would I go.If I wanted some time alone. Maybe the swing?

After remembering that I'm the only one who gets anywhere near the swing, I simply sat in it. Let's rethink where would a crying girl go to get some privacy. Restrooms? No. Already checked there. The counselor? No. I passed by her room she's not here yet. So where else? Oh, the school roof, duh! I started with a speed walk, then a light jog, next thing I knew I was running.

Sakura's POV
It felt really good to let it out but, then again I have to beat a two month record. After wiping the rest of my tears away I went to the edge of the roof. The sky looked pretty. Maybe like a background picture for a romance scene in dramas. If course I know that's just actors acting out their part. If only there was a guy for me. Not even a guy but a real friend. I bet Ino doesn't even know what happened or bother to look for me. "Oh that's what she gets for being at the top," they would say. I stepped up on the ledge.

"If you're going to jump do it already. I have class full of people that hate me that I need to get to." His voice startled me and. I lost my footing. I,sadly, started mentally preparing my death. Only it never came. I felt a strong grip.on my wrist.
"How'd you get over here so fast?"
"It's a survival skill for a demon such as myself."

Him out of all people came looking for me. Even saved me...wait-
"Didn't you just say hi ahead and jump?"
" I don't think you were really gonna jump, " he pulled me up, "plus it looked like you lost your footing because of me. Sorry."
I was fascinated and amazed. Fascinated because I didn't think he'd look for me. Amazed because throughout that whole sentence his expression didn't change.

He went to go sit against the wall.
"You're not gonna ask what happened?"
"It's not my business. And if you don't want to talk about it then we don't have to." I went  to sit beside him. We didn't talk for a while just say there looking toward the sky.

"Are you going to attempt to communicate?" I suddenly became frustrated with the silence.
" I didn't know it was in the contract."  I pulled out the 'contract' and started writing on it aggressively.
"There rule number six states when either the dominant or the peasant is having a break down or something like that the other party should try and offer comfort."

" Fine. Dear Sakura, please,oh please,tell me why you punched that girl in the face and up here crying about to end your life? " I knew you were gonna do something like that.
"I wasn't about to end my life. ANYWAYS I punched her because.....I felt like it."
" I doubt that. " Oh really. Thank you Mr.Expressionless for stating the obvious.

"She touched a sensitive topic."
"Am I required to ask what the sensitive topic is?" I honestly didn't plan on telling him anything but it all started flowing out my lonely mouth.

"It's been two years,three months,two weeks, and two days since my boyfriend died. That day I found out he died he texted me earlier that morning saying he wouldn't be able to come to breakfast with me and my family. Said it was something important. He had to go apologize. Being the trusty girlfriend that I was back then I didn't ask him what he meant. Told him my parents said we could go out for lunch instead. He never came to lunch. Around seven o'clock I didn't hear from him. I know what you're thinking he probably wanted some time alone but me and him were ALWAYS texting. At one o'clock in the morning the next day I got a call from his parents saying he was dead. They told me when they went to identify the body he had claw marks across his chest and through his heart. I was devastated. The morning I found out was actually our six year anniversary. I wouldn't talk to anyone for days or eat. Typical right? After I returned to school about two weeks after everyone was telling me sorry and things like that. They didn't mean just wanted to tell the whole school that since they cheered me up we're best friends now. What set me off earlier is Emily said to be careful around you-"
"She was right about that." I shot him a stare then continued.
"Anyways she said to be careful because she didn't want me to end up like Sasuke."

Naruto's POV
"What's his name again?"
" Sasuke. " I started feeling sweat beads. Sasuke...no.
I was about to speak when the words got caught in my throat.
"What's wrong, Naruto?" I couldn't possibly tell her what I was thinking. I don't think that could possibly be who I think. Sasuke must be a common name,right? Luckily the bell rung.

" Let's go. Soon the tardy bell is going to ring. May I ask what he looked like? "
"Sure. Dark hair. Some say cold eyes but when he smiled the whole world seemed to brighten. He was very skilled and smart. Naruto, are you not coming?"
" I'll be there in a second. Go ahead without me." When she left I started hyperventilating. Soon later passed out mumbling:

This can't be.......................................After that incident I told myself I wouldn't get close to anyone ever again and yet here I am with his girlfriend.

HI GUYS! AWESOME CHAPTER RIGHT? I HOPE SO! I HOPE TO GIVE MORE DETAILS ABOUT SASUKE'S DEATH IN THE CHAPTER AFTER THE NEXT.