Chapter 3

Naruto's POV
They said we wouldn't have break today since the freshman have to get used to where they need to go. Since we got hauled up in the same period and we had free time Sakura turned around and started scribbling words on a piece of paper. After a couple of minutes she handed it to me. I started reading it and without reading all of it I crumbled it up.

"No." I gave her my most famous stare, expressionless stare.
"Why not?" She furrowed her eye brows.
"Because if anything, I'm going to make the rules and you're going to follow them, whether or not you like it." She poked out her lower lip and turned around.
"Fine," she slammed a piece of paper on my desk, " you make all the rules then. "

I got a pencil out from my bag. What rules should I do? Ughhh this is so much more difficult than it should be! After of thinking for a couple of minutes, I decided to be nice, I put down some rules for both of us. See I can be nice. I reached over her shoulder and placed the paper on her desk.

"Rule number one,when the dominant says to leave him alone, do not try to contact. I guess dominant is you." I nodded my head.
"Rule number two, when the peasant," she shot me a cold stare and I shrugged my shoulders, " anyways, when the peasant is with her social party dominant does not engage in any way."
"Rule number three when the dominant wants the peasant to do something the peasant will do it without question." I heard her groan. I laughed on the inside.

"Rule number four,when the the peasant wants the dominant to do her a favor of any kind he can choose to accept or decline. That is not fair!"
" Yes it is. You're the one who wants to get to know me. "
"Rule number five, neither the dominant or the peasant can get attached to one another, as in a romantic way."

"Not that I would want to, just had to put that there since I couldn't really think of anything." She folded the paper and put it in her purse. I caught the snitch from earlier staring at me and Sakura. I stared at her until she got creeped out and looked somewhere else. She said she was ready to face the consequences but I don't think she is. I might've been a little mean on that paper but it reality I'm doing what I can so she can keep her little 'friends'. I looked back at Sakura.
Sakura's POV
These rules are.....weird. And I'm a peasant, what's up with that?! He obviously has no social skill.. Well that is an understatement seeming as everyone calls him a demon and runs away. I suddenly started to feel guilty. That last rule though. I haven't had romantic feelings since Sasuke died. It's like I couldn't move on if I wanted to.

I think it's close to being two years, three months, two weeks,and two days. I still have pictures of me and him all over my room. People don't talk about it anymore. I haven't had a breakdown for two months, which is actually a long time if you think about it. I felt Naruto staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked giving him a glance.
"Your eyes." My eyes?
"What about them?"
" They're really bright. " He said blankly.I blushed a little.
" Thank you? " He shot me a thin smile and it quickly faded. Okay then? The teacher finally let us go to put next period. On the way out I asked him who he had next but he stopped and pointed a couple of feet in front of me.

Oh I see. Rule number two clearly states for him not to be near me when I'm with the girls, for my sake of popularity.
"Are you sure he didn't tell you to say all that so he wouldn't get in trouble?" This stupid nosy little brat. Just leave me alone! I gave her a smile.
" I'm sure,like you saw there was just a piece of grass in my hair. He was trying to help me out. "

"Okay if you say so. I just don't want to see you getting hurt. I wouldn't want you to join sas-," she covered her mouth. I tried to control myself but I couldn't hold it back. I punched her in the face as hard as I could. Everyone looked at me, including Naruto, as tears ran down my face. I ran out the classroom and onto the school roof. Dammit! I punched the wall repeatedly, making my knuckles bleed. I sank down into my knees and started crying.

Naruto's POV
I was shocked that Sakura was gutsy enough to punch someone dead in the face. I mean I don't actually know her but she didn't really give off a bad vibe. I went over to help that stupid snitch up and pulled her into the closest janitor closet.
"What happened between you two just now?"
" It doesn't concern you! " She spat in my face. Stupid little bitch!
"Fine." I gripped her arm right but not tight enough to leave abuse evidence.

"Let go!"
" I will only let go if you tell no one about this and what happened between me and Sakura." she nodded and ran out the closet. Now where did she go? She was crying.

Hi guys! I'm sorry thas this one is shorter than usual. I haven't had much time to myself lately. I've had to go to practice, performances, football games, and other stuff. Anyways sorry for the hold up! I hope you enjoyed!