Chapter. 16

Sakura's pov

I had apparently cried myself to sleep. Waking up groaning, I rolled over to look at my phone. Oh boy it's late. Omg so many messages from Ino. I responded to her messages saying that I fell asleep and that I was okay. My stomach started rumbling. Time for some food. I want a juicy steak. After dinner and an about an hour of watching Fairy Tail there was a knock at the door.

The only person that comes unannounced is Ino but she has a key. Oh yeah thanks for that mom now she hops in the shower with me sometimes. Returning to the arising problem at hand I gabbed the bat that had a secret knife in it and headed towards the door. I opened it and didn't see anything but black. The suddenly something stepped forward, in all black, and I got spooked. "Argh." He hunched over in the light illuminating from behind me. "Naruto?"

Naruto's pov

'I don't know if this a good idea Kuruma.'                                                                                                             ' I didn't say you had to do this kiddo.'                                                                                                                  ' Yes you did.'                                                                                                                                                                       ' All I did was call you a pussy because you wouldn't shut up about the girl.'                                   ' That's called mind manipulation, KURUMA.' I rolled my eyes.                                                                   ' Oh look where we've arrived.' I started breaking a sweat. 'It would be a shame if oh I don't know, someone knocked on the door totally unprepared.'                                                                         'Don't you dare Kur-' Before I knew it he made me knock on the door. No going back now. She opened the door, looking a little frightened. Is she okay? I stepped forward and felt something impale me. "Urgh." I looked down to see blood pouring all over my hands. "Do you think I could use your restroom," I asked her in a half smile. 'Smooth kiddo.' I mentally flicked Kuruma off.

"I'm so sorry, are you going to be okay? Wait let me get you some umm bandages or umm water. I think you need water." I laughed at her and she looked at me horrified. "This is no laughing matter. I fucking stabbed you!" She covered her hand over her mouth and pointed a finger at me. "You made me say a dirty word." I started laughing hysterically at her, causing more blood to ooze out of my stomach. "Stop laughing."

"Okay, okay. Come here for a second." She sent me a hesitant look. "You're not gonna hurt me," her eyebrow rose," okay fine you can't do much more to make it worse." She came closer and stopped short. I gave her a look. Reluctantly she came a little bit more closer. "Can I see your hand, you might get a little blood on it though?" She went wide eyed on me. "Okay umm do you trust me?"                                                                                                                                                                                 "Maybe." She gave me her hand. 

I placed it softly against the open wound and she closed her eyes. "Don't close your eyes or you'll miss the magic." Slowly she opened here eyes and gasped. The would started closing up. "I told you not to worry," I said with a cheeky smile. Sakura looked at me with amazement that reminded me the first time I showed Sasuke something similar to this. Don't tear up. 

"That is so cool! I'm less sorry about stabbing you now." I laughed and started cleaning up the mess she made when she stabbed me. "Want anything to drink?" I nodded my head yes. After cleaning and burning everything I sat on the couch suddenly tired. She sat beside me with a coffee mug in her hands. "I'll answer whatever you want to know." Silently she put the mug on the coffee table. 

"Why?" I knew exactly what she was talking bout and the sound of her voice just then made my heart sting a little. I could tell she was trying to put on a brave face. "You've seen me shed a tear so it's only fair if I see one," I try and make her feel better about losing her composure. She lightly smiled. "Y-you left with no explanation, I didn't even get a text or anything. I was worried about you!"

I stayed silent a little bit trying to figure out what to tell her. Yo Sakura the past two weeks I've been at this old lady's house while her and Kuruma have a war going on inside of me. Conveniently I forgot my phone and also I was trying to distance myself away from you because I don't want to get attached and kill you too, just like I did with Sasuke.                                                        'Hey kid just tell her that.' I told Kuruma to shut up and stared at Sakura.

"There was a family emergency, I didn't have time to grab my phone and unfortunately don't have your number memorized.                                                                                                                                       "You're lying. Please don't lie to me, I hate liars. How about this just tell me if you were safe or not." I gulped.                                                                                                                                                                         "More or less." She shot me a pointed look. "Yes Sakura I was safe and I'm sorry for worrying you as much as I did." She looked me deep in the eyes and pouted.                                                                        "That'll do for now. As long as you were safe."

"So how much school work did I miss," I laughed lightly. She surprisingly had collected all of my work from the past two weeks. She was really good at all the subjects especially chemistry. I felt a little guilty for not telling Sakura the whole truth but there's nothing  I can do about it. She kept hitting me every time I zoned out. 

"Thank you for your help on the homework and stuff." She smiled.                                                              "Will I see you at school tomorrow?" I nodded and laughed a little. "Be safe Naruto, don't get stabbed by anyone else," she joked. I turned around shaking my head.                                                         " I'll leave that job just for you," I winked. I put my hand in the air and waved bye while walking towards my home.

I know it's short but Imagine your dear author updating exactly 8 months later, sorry about that. I could've sworn I updated just 2 or 3 months ago but that might've  been a different story. However since quarantine is trapping all of us in I have more time on my hands. I have commitment issues so instead of updating every other day like I originally wanted to, I'm going to update every Wednesday. This allows me to get in my exhausting workouts and school bull crap and get in lots of writing. I saw that this story has got a lot of views lately and I greatly appreciate all the encouraging comments and feedback you all have been giving. Btw I totally wouldn't mind Kuruma being my wing man. Lol. Well that's all for now. Sayonara! :)