part 2

chases pov
"hey char" i said weekly unsure how she'd react. I always called her char,and was the only one who did. it was a nickname i made up for her a long time ago and called her ever since.She looked up at me our eyes meeting.She had bags and tear stained eyes.i could feel my heart shatter knowing i caused that.But she smiled."huddy" she giggled.I couldn't help but smile.something about her giggle,about her smile,about her makes me so happy.We stayed staring at each other smiling before Thomas cut in "let's go to the house weirdos,Everyone wants to see you charli and dixie,it's been a while" charli nodded and i quickly grabbed her luggage for her.Even if i never had a chance again with her,i wanted her to know i was sorry. I regretted it.

back at the hype house

charlis pov
I walked in and instantly All the girls ran over and hugged me with the boys following behind. Nick:"Hey char,dixie,how ya been" i smiled and nodded "good" and looked at dixie as she talked to him. Everyone was greeting me and happy to see me,and for the first time in a bit i felt okay. i felt alive. i looked past and saw chase watching us.he smiled sadly.he looked sad,he looked like he's been sad,when kover let go i walked over to and stared at him with a small smile. "i missed you"i whispered.I hugged him,i expected him to push me away or be shocked but he hugged back. i could feel everyone's surprised gazes around us watching us. for once i didn't care,as much as i hurt,i was with chase.something i didn't know i needed until now.Dont cry charli.dont cry. i was crying.why?grow up charli. I felt my hot tears stream down my cheek and onto to chases shoulder.I felt him stroke my hair softly and i smiled still feeling tears."let's give them time" avani said as they all quietly and quickly poured out of the room.I suddenly felt warm hot tears on my shoulder.he was crying,chase was crying. "i-i'm sorry..." he whispered.i felt my heart shatter.he was hurting just as much as me.We pulled away and he looked me in the eyes. "Charli,if i could go back and time and change it i would,i loved you and i do now and i don't think i'll ever stop,please even if it's just as friends give me a chance to show you i mean it" i was speechless,he was genuine. I nodded,"okay..." he smiled wide,a genuine ready chase hudson smile. "thank you..." i nodded."it's going to take time,i know you're sorry,but it just hurts for now" he smiled sadly."i know..." we smiled wiping our tear stained eyes and walked into the kitchen where every was. "hey you two" madi said smiling. "love birds i should say" she mumbled. i tried to hide my smile but i genuinely still loved chase. "ugh whatever" i said sarcastically. Chase was grinning as he walked over to thomas and the other guys.

chases pov
"you and charli?..." i nodded."we're just friends thomas" he nodded. i was happy. alex:"wow chase for the first time in like forever your smiling and not in your 'chase hudson's cave' aka your room" i blushed. Charli looked at me and giggled.I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah alex we get it" i chuckled.We all decided to order chipotle for dinner so as we were waiting everyone went to there rooms,some to the living room,and such. i was the only one in the kitchen on my phone as dixie walked in. I looked up at her "hey dix" she nodded at me,i could tell she was sort of mad. before i said anything else she turned around and put her glass of water on the counter. "You fucked up chase,you really hurt charli" she sighed."but,i know your sorry,so all i'm saying is,go for her,she still loves you but please don't hurt her again"i smiled "i won't dixie..i regret what i did,i'm trying my best to fix it" she smiled at me and nodded before walking out.charli loves me,and i have a chance,nothing felt better.

~DINNER~
Charli pov
we were all sitting at the kitchen table eating our food. "Guysss we should play truth or dare after" mia yelled excitedly. Kovear:"YES" i giggled."okay let's do it" Mia smiler "HURRY UP THEN EVERYONE" the guys all rolled there eyes laughing. nick:"welllll i guess the guys will play" mia went wide eyed "you that you had a choice" she giggled. thomas kisses her cheek "well play babe" she smiled wide as we all finished our food.We all gathered around in a circle on the couches in the living room. Madi:"me first,Umm dixie truth or dare" dixie giggles choosing truth. "umm do you like a sway house member" I interested to know stated at dixie smiling. She nodded. "Dixieee!!" i laughed. "shudduppp" madi-"the real qeustion is who?" we all looked at her curious ." hey only one question it's my go,umm alex truth or dare" alex rolled his eyes "dare me" she giggled "have you and kover ever done it?" kover blushed while looking away as alex proudly "yup" kover playfully hit him "alexxxxxx" Dixie-"ouu kover getting some i see" alex-"K k k it's my go nowww,charliii...Have you done dirty with anyone" i giggled nervously,from the corner of my eye i seen chase staring at me nervously "n-no..." that was the truth,i haven't.alex nodded. "your to innocent" i frowned "shudddupp i'm nottt" alex rolled his eyes while laughing "yup" i rolled my eyes "Addi truth or dare" she smiled "Dare" dang what do i dare her "ugh,sit on avanis lap for the rest of the game" she giggled and nodded and sat on avanis lap "hey b" avani smiled.

authors note
words minus the authors note:1117
hehe soo like next chapter is truth or dare tea❕