I learnt from hard times that most New Orleans witches are and always have hidden agendas behind their good reasons. I don't trust any of New Orleans's witches, let alone this Agnes' witch.

"If she doesn't want, you can reschedule the appointment whenever she wants. Problem solved!" I see a glimpse of disappointment when i called her 'she' instead of her name. Well, i'm glad she felt how i feel about last night-- i feel a smack on my back "oww! What the hell was that for, Bex!?" pouting at her. "You supposed to be on my side and made Hayley says yes! Not the opposite or encourage her decision!" i rolled my eyes and getting up. "This conversation is tiring me out....." I rest both of my hands inside my pockets, "I better on my way out now! Bye!" i said, waving lazily at them.

"I'll come if she comes with us." 

Oh, so now she wants me? 

I stop on my track and turn to look at Hayley, "can you come with me... to the Bayou?" I tilt my head aside trying to figure her out, I don't know whether it's her pregnancy stuff or it's just her way of confusing me. "Nah, pass. A place to be and someone to meet, maybe Bex should come with you instead of me. Pregnancy and baby are her stuff than mine," i answered, speeding out of the house to my car.

#DAUPHINE STREET MUSIC FESTIVAL

I drive to Rousseau's and park my car in the alley, i pick my phone up and find Bex's number then send a text 'St. Anne's. Good luck' and press the send button. I went to the barstool and give a hundred bucks to the bartender, "keep it coming," i told the bartender. He places my glass down, placing his rag on his shoulder. "So, are you new?"

I look up at a man in his mid 20's with red hair, a little bit too pale, and green eyes. "Nah, kinda like re-visiting this town." He nods, interested. "Really? When?" he asked, too excited for my liking. "Well...." i glance at his name tag, i don't sense a supernatural coming from him. "Thomas, It feels like hundred years ago, my family used to lived here." Again, he nods. 

I wonder is he nodding because he doesn't hear what i'm saying or does his spine needs some cracking?

"Why did you left this city then? I mean there's a never-ending party, booze, a supernatural bedtime stories." I snorted and pick my glass up "i guess, you can say that my family and i are nomads. We moved a lot, never stay too long. But New Orleans is kinda special for us or for my twin," i answered. I hear Marcel voice from afar, i see Marcel with Davina on the other side of the bar. He playfully eyeing Davina before led her to another barstool and i see another familiar blonde waiting for him.

"So, are you seeing someone?"

I turn my head back to the bartender and motion him to refill my glass, "nope," i said with a tight smile as he pours me another drink. "My shift are end in 7 minutes, can I take you out tonight?" i give the awkward boy a close eyes smile. "Well, Thomas, that depends on you" i lean forward to him. "On me?" the boy pointing at himself in confusion. "Do you serves mojito?" i let out a smirk at him as he furrows his eyebrow in confusion. "Uh, no?" I motion him to lean closer, i look, straight, at his eyes.

"Well, you do now. You will make the finest mojito you ever created and you will give it to that young lady beside the bald man with a scarf, give it to her after the man left. Tell her, "it's for my special little witch." And forget you ever see me here," i compelled him. He blink his eyes twice then leaving pick a glass and make a mojito, it took him 20 minutes to make his own version of mojito then he places it down in front of Davina.