I hold both of my hands up in the air in surrender, "Woah! Hold your horses, little witch! First, thank you. I am a powerful witch." I flip my hair behind, "second, hate to ruin your bubble, bubbles. But, i can't. I'm not a New Orleans witch and my speciality is in black magic, not ancestral magic. Forgive me but you need New Orleans witch to continue the ceremony." She frowns and shook her head in desperation while i take quick glance at my watch.

"How long do i have?" 

I shrugged my shoulders "unfortunately, i don't have the answer......" I sigh heavily, "I hate to break this moment, but i need to go." I get up from my chair, giving the poor girl and small smile. "What? You can't leave me just like this! Not after you drop the bomb!" I let out another heavy sigh, "Little dove, tomorrow night there will be a festival. Dauphine street music festival. If you can convince Marcel to let you fly free, i will answer whatever question you have." She frowns then look up at me, "okay... Let say i went to the festival, how do i find you?" asking me with determination.

"You don't, i will find you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #Flashback end

I change into navy sweatpants and a white top then picking my car's key up then drove to the plantation, saving a dying Bex from boredom. I park my Mercedes and walk up to the front steps and opens the door, "honey, i'm home!" I hear Hayley voice talking with someone I don't recognise and a harsh tapping sound coming from the living room, "a lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours," i heard Bex's cold voice.

I open the door that is connected to the living room and sees three people inside, "goooood morning, vamp sister, pretty wolf, and......" eyeing the unknown woman that sat beside Hayley, "and someone i don't know." I tilt my head at the woman then walk up toward Bex, "got your message, Bex. So, what's up?" sitting on the floor beside her. "Thank god you are here! Well, try to convince mumzy over there to say yes for her late checkup," Bex still typing something on the computer.

"Okay.... What about that woman?" pointing at the unknown woman and not bothering to lower my voice as I stare at the suspicious witch who looking at Hayley like she is bacon in her fries. "Oh, that's Agnes. One of Sophie, many many, witch's friend" Bex told me. 

I furrow my eyebrow and flash my blue eyes at her as she gasps, "y-you! You are her, you are t--" i rolled my eyes and rubbing my index finger against my thumb as she tries to say something but choking an air. "What did you do to her?" I turn to look at Bex who staring at the witch then me, I shrugged.

"Nah, i did not do anything...." she rolls her eyes then return to typing something about church in New Orleans, "don't you believe me, sister?!" i gasp dramatically. I stare at the computer then at Bex in confusion, "didn't know it took a thousand years for you to be religious, sister," i commented, which she flipped a middle finger at me.

I turn to look at the other two women who happened to be in the same room as Bex and i, giving a not-so-subtle wink at Hayley before letting the witch free from my magic. "So, what about this late checkup?" asking them. "Hayley is overdue for a checkup, I know a doctor out in the bayou. Off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for her." I nod my head repeatedly, "and the problem is....?"