Chapter 13

Brandy

"Good morning beautiful." Jocelyn looked over her shoulder at me smiling. I've been living with her for about a week now and so far so good. We stay out of each other's way and even of we were in each others space it was always good vibes. She's always worked during the day also. I myself finally got back into the flow of work. I had lost a few clients but I had to take care of myself first before helping anyone with anything. But the clients that I still had I called them all checked up and made some more appointments. I was back into the flow of things.

"Good morning yourself gorgeous." I poured myself some coffee all the while feeling her staring a whole into the back of my head. She would usually be gone at this time. "If you keep staring at me then your going to burn a whole through my body."

"Damn you can feel me staring?"

"Yes I can feel it." I said as I turned to face her. "Finally off I see."

"Finally." She said smiling. I watched as she shyly looked away.

"What you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. I barely do anything on my days off."

"You wanna hang?"

"Hang? Yeah I can hang." She said with a chuckle.

"You like dancing?"

"I can't dance to save my life."

"Its never too late to learn."

"You trying to go to a club or something?"

"Hell yeah. And I want you to come with me. We can both get down on the dance floor."

"You gone give me a few dances?"

"I'll dance with you all night."

"I'm down then."

"Cool. I have to get to work but I'll see you tonight?"

"I'll see you tonight."

************************************
Yolanda

"Are you hungry?" I asked as I sat up in bed. I barely wore clothes to bed but I felt I had to lastnight. When Rachael was on her monthly it was like she was an extra horn ball. I hated her pleasing me without me returning the favor so I threw on some pajama pants. My way of putting the pussy on lockdown. That didn't stop her from trying though and she almost had me a few times. "Why am I even asking. Of course your hungry." She reached for me and I quickly moved making her miss.

"I'm hungry for you." She said as she watched my every movement.

"No your not. Get up let's start the day." She watched as I climbed out the bed and made my way to the bathroom. She was going to follow me so I knew I would have to lock the door. Damn woman was too much at times but I wouldn't change her for the world.

"Imma get you before the day is over with. Locking the damn door and shit." She said making me laugh.

"Your damn tongue don't get tired."