Chapter 21

Brandy

I woke up to a headache and a dry mouth. A headache from the tears and stress a dry mouth because whenever Nancy lay on my chest I sleep with my mouth open and she know that shit. Why I do? I have no idea. Anyway I was thirsty. I kindly shoved her off me and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I heard her feet pitter patterings towards me as I continued drinking. I looked at her over the rim of my glass to find her shyly smiling. Glacing outside I seen it was dark. How long did we sleep?

"Its three in the morning." She said as if reading my mind. She came over and poured herself something to drink. I watched her. We were both still fully clothes and I could tell she felt ockward. Wanting to see how she'd react I stood behind her so that she was now pinned between me and the kitchen counter. Her back was facing me. I watched as she paused placed her cup down and turned to face me. "Don't think I won't jump your bone if this is your way of testing me." She said in a challenging voice. I smiled and backed away because I knew that she was serious.

"Imma take a shower. You can take one after me if you like." I didn't wait for her to reply I needed to distance myself from her. After I showered she got in after me. Pulling out some clothes for her to wear I layed down. Of course I was unable to go back to sleep. I watched as she entered the room and looked at the clothes on the bed then slid under the blankets without putting them on. I was not trying to have sex with her but if she understood how long it has been for me since I've had sex. Of course she did. It was the last time we've had sex witch was months. Too bad Bonnie was in the spare room or I would go in there. She looked at me and reached over feeling that I had some pajamas on.

"We not having sex."

"I can't touch you though?" She asked and I fought back a smile.

"I really prefer if you didn't."

"I haven't been able to touch you for months and you still want me to keep my hands to myself." Not replying I moved closer.

"If your hands start roaming then I'm moving."

"Okay." I could hear the excitement in her voice. She wrapped her arms around me and I closed my eyes loving her warmest pressed against me. It was welcoming and needed. Didn't realize how much I missed it until now. I felt as her legs wrapped around me.

"Nancy."

"I'm not roaming. I'm getting comfortable."

"Whatever. Just listen or you gotta go."

"Fine." After a minute of silence she said. "What's next?"

"Sleep is next." I said and she sighed.

"I meant with us. What's next with us?"

"And I said sleep is next." She sighed again. "Nancy we just got to this part."

"Yeah. You're right you're right. I'm sorry."

"Its cool. Now get some sleep."

"I'm laying the bed with the woman I love and I'm horny. Sleep is the furthest thing on my mine now." Tell me about it. I thought to myself. I still closed my eyes and not long after I felt it. Her hand begin to caress my side.

"Nancy." I said in my warning voice.

"Just one kiss." I turn and look at her with her pleading eyes and couldn't help but chuckle. The damn girl was desperate.