4

Brandy

I took my time getting to the front door of the restaurant. The one thing I hated about dinning was dinning alone. Oh and nasty ass food. Don't have no nasty ass food when its my first time there because I would never forget about it. Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone.

"There I go...daydreaming again. I'm so sorry for bumping into you."

"Brandy?" I looked into the persons face to see that it was non other than my wife's twin Evelyn. Of course they weren't twins. Nancy was the baby girl but thats how much they looked alike. They could go for twins to people who didn't know them.

"Evelyn. It's a surprise seeing you here." I could tell from the look on her face that she was nervous.

"I could say the same about you. What are you doing all the way from Florida?"

"Seminar. I'm here three more weeks before I get to go back home to my baby. Who are you here with?" Just as I asked that question some handsome man showed up at her side. I knoticed that she got even more nervous with that. I raised a brow up at him. Damn man was so fuckin fine.

"Damn you're handsome." I said and he laughed a laugh that was so deep that it vibrated my ears. He took my hand kissing the back of it. My brows shot up even more.

"And you're beautiful yourself. My name is Rodney and you are?"

"Brandy. Nice to meet you."

"Stop drooling." Evelyn teased and I laughed.

"Don't hate." She chuckles as she shakes her head.

"You don't have to worry about her taking me, woman." He said pulling her to him kissing her on the lips. If I had any doubt if they were here together I no longer did. I also now knew where she been disappearing to also. She also seemed to clam up. Did she not want me to know that they were together? Why?

"I'm not worried about her trying to take you. She's gay." He looked back at me surprised. I held up my ring finger.

"I'm married to her twin sister."

"I didn't know you had a twin." He said.

"I don't. Me and Nancy just look a lot alike."

"Sure do. Always get mistaken as twins all the time. But I guess he answers my questions as to who you're here with. But I don't want to hold y'all." I took a side step allowing them to go in first but they didn't budge.

"Our reservation isn't for another hour. We just came early to see the new performance."

"Really? Y'all tipping?"

"What do you mean tipping?" Evelyn asked confused.

"Tip the singer. She only agreed to do it if she got tips to donate to a cure for cancer."

"Well in that case yes we're tipping."

"I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

"You say that as if you know her."

"Girl I am her." I said. "Come on. I got some front seats for y'all until the hour is up then y'all on your own."