Chapter 22

Eric

It was finally time to take off this bandage. I would finally be able to get back in the gym. I was growing more stressed by the day with this thing on. If anyone really knew how much working out was a stress releaver for me. I still continue to run and sit ups and things like that. I just avoided doing anything that had to do with using my hands a lot. But I knew just the gym alone wouldn't be enough for me in the long run. What was going to be the next thing to occupy my mind? I had no idea.
I looked when the door open and in walked the nurse. It wasn't Bonnie witch had me kind of disappointed but was still glad I would be free of this arm brace.

We got to talking as she tended to my wrist. Yes she was flirting but my mind continued to drift to Bonnie. I knew that the nurse shifts weren't always the same and I may not had gotten her for my nurse again but boy was I going through it with this woman. What was it about her that had her always on my mind? Why did I want to get to know her? I mean here this beautiful woman was talking and flirting with me and I was in the lease bit interested but with Bonnie. She had yet to flirt or come on to me and I wanted her. Shaking that crazy thought from my head I gave the young woman my attention.

"Day dreaming I see." The woman said with a sweet smile. I smiled and just decided to ask.

"Is Bonnie in today?"

"You have a thing for her huh?" I let out a slight chuckle.

"She is a beautiful woman that I would like to get to know yeah." I heard her sigh but had no idea why.

"She is here actually. In the xray room. Witch you will be going to next. We just wanna make sure you are all healed up before we send you on your way." I gave a nod and waited. I was anxious and excited to see her but I refused to show my excitement on my face. I wanted to continue our conversation we were having the last time I seen her. She would be stuck with me this time and would have nowhere to run. Once there I seen she wasn't alone. Just my luck.

"I see that wrist is doing better." She said as she motioned for me to have a seat. I comply but can't take my eyes off her. Or the man that was in here with her. She introduced us and I immediately knoticed the man was interested in her. I mean who wouldn't be but she was mine and he had to know that. He looked too young anyway. She was showing him the ropes since he was a new worker but that still didn't stop me from putting my defensive gear on. I said no words as she worked and showed the young man what to do. He went into the other room and that gave me a few minutes alone with her.

"He likes you." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I wanted to slap myself. I'm sure I sounded jealous to her.

"I know." Was her answer which had me raising my brows.

"Does that make you uncomfortable working with him?" She chuckled.

"No. He is respectful. And even if he wasn't I know I could beat his ass in a heart beat. He puts no fear in me. But like I said he is respectful.

"He better be." She finally fully looks at me for the first time since I entered the room.

"What would you do if he wasn't?"

"I'd snap his damn fingers." She smiled.

"I bet you were very protective over your sisters huh?"