When you did something stupid during his zoom call

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hahaha face it Eyeless boy, you're stuck with me." LJ

Jeff chuckled from the banter between the two 'Jack'. always the dorky people that he knew.

"Jeffrey?" - Slenderman

"Yes sir?" - Jeff

"You'll be on Heavy weapon duty with Jane. Make sure you do not let any hostiles get to EJ and LJ when they get to transport the new pasta back to the mansion." - Slenderman

"Ready to slice and dice, Jeffy?" - Jane

"Hell ye-"

Jeff nearly jumped from his seat when he heard glass smashing from behind him. He looked back and saw you serving a volleyball up and down at the ceiling, eventually hitting one of the living room lights.

"Jeffrey Woods? Are you going to get that?" Slenderman casually asked.

Jeff, looking away with a hand smacked across his face, pulled a thumbs up. "Yeah, yeah. I got this." He replied.

Ben Drowned

You were just done pouring yourself a glass of water from the kitchen and was on your way back to the living room to watch TV. You got there and saw Ben on the couch with his back towards you. Apparently. He was having a zoom call with some of his pasta friends.

You decided to sneak up behind him and surprise him with a kiss on the cheek. You started walking up behind him, but then you nearly tripped. Unfortunately, upon so, a small pinch of water went down to your boyfriend's head.

"Holy fuck!" Ben exclaimed. "Get it off of me! Get it off!"

You immediately wiped off the small stains of water off of his hair with the sweater you were wearing.

"Is everything okay there, Y/N?" Jeff asked with concern.

"Uh, yeah!" you replied while taming a flipping Ben, "this not a problem, no worries!"

You end up trying to calm down a hysteric Ben for at least two hours.

Dr. Smiley

Smiley was in the basement performing surgery via Zoom. Eventually, Slenderman brought a couple of recruits in the pasta mansion with similar expertise as Smiley. So as instructed by the faceless man, Smiley would have to demonstrate the recruits his method of performing surgeries on his victims.

As for you, you decide to go to the basement to fetch a box full of antiques that you were supposed to pick up yesterday, bur your lazy, little ass was forgetful about it. You descended down the stairs leading to the basement and saw Smiley busy instructing his pupils.

"Just inflict little incisions around that area to avoid any veins from eruption."

You found the box just right behind Smiley. You approached it, making sure to lean your figure down so as to not distract the new recruits. You picked up the box, and as you do, a flying roach came out of it and started flapping its nasty wings around the air.

"HOLY SHIZ!" You hollered, dropping the box.

The roach started flying its way towards you, and you ended up squealing, sounding like a hyena as you sprinted your way back to the stairs.

Smiley stood there with a deadpan expression, smacking a hand over his forehead while shaking his head in embarrassment.

"Dr. Smiley? Who is that-"

"Nobody, little one. Please, continue with the procedure."

Masky

"I don't know, man. I mean, I like the orange-yellow Sweater that you picked."

"Dude, I'm serious. You think my girlfriend's gonna like it?"

"Of course! Don't be paranoid, Bryan!"

You heard Masky having a casual convo with Hoodie via zoom in your room. You were kinda bored and decide to do something innocently idiotic.

You grabbed a flat balloon and a handheld pump and started inserting helium air to the rubber material. When the balloon became a ball with ample size, you placed the material's airway into your mouth and collected helium air into your system.

You went to your bedroom and-

"Hey Masky, Hey Masky."

Masky looked up at you with a weird, judging look on his face.

"Dude, is it just me or am I hearing this squeaky ass voice?" you heard Hoodie voice from Masky's laptop.

"Nah, just my girlfriend on some weird crap again."

"Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky---"

You kept repeating the phrase with your squeaky, chipmunk-like voice until you started laughing your ass off; Masky eventually became irritated and started chasing you around the house, eager to snatch the balloon and pump from you.

Hoodie

Hoodie was having an important zoom call meeting with Slendy and the other pastas about some important errands. He was currently in the living room. You were in your bedroom, bored as a potato, and decide to do some random stuff to kill some time.

You started playing with your energy power, making a little ball of it as you played and toss it with your hands. With each toss, the small energy ball became brighter and brighter.

Because you were too carried away, you accidentally tossed the energy ball a bit too far and then-

"Whoops!!"

The ball went straight to a socket beside you, causing the outlet to spark a few times before the electricity around the house went out.

"What the?!" You heard Hoodie exclaimed from downstairs. "Babe! What the heck?!"

"Sorry, babe! I love you!"

Ticci Toby

"Toby. What is your today's report about the near sighting of a potential, new pasta?"

Toby was having a zoom meeting with Slendy and was assigned to write a report to him about a new pasta that they can recruit.

"S-sir. According t-to my observations, th-this new p-pasta is a f-former inmate---"

"HEADS UP!"

Toby was interrupted when a hatchet flew past above his head, hitting the wall with a crunch.

"Wh-what are you doing, YN?!"

Toby found you entering the living room with Ben and Jeff laughing and hollering like a bunch of children as the three of you repeatedly kept throwing hatchets at one another for fun.

"Oh h-hell no! Not my b-babies!" Toby hollered when he noticed that you and the other pastas were actually using HIS hatchets.

Slenderman, out of nowhere, teleport to Toby's location with a crooked forehead.

"Allow me, child." the faceless man told Toby.

Slenderman released his long tentacles out and yanked you, Ben, and Jeff from your feet and into the air.

"Oh, hi Slendy!" you greeted the faceless man with a bright grin and a wave, acting like you're just not about to get your butt whooped by him.

"No more fun and games, child." Slendy told you in an authoritative voice before cocking his head to Jeff and Ben's direction. "You two are going to sleep on the couch tonight."

"Aw come on, Slendy! That's were smile dog sleeps!" Jeff complained.

"Yeah! I'm not about to sleep with ticks and fleas all over me!" Ben agreed.

Luckily, you were spared by slendy, but not without being scolded by Toby after the meeting.