When you did something stupid during his zoom call

Start from the beginning

"My love, you can take your time. I got you." you heard your boyfriend from behind, assuring you. You felt one of his tentacles massaging your shoulder to comfort you.

You just nodded and leaned down to pick your towel up.

"Good gracious. Your wife over there is just as attractive as diamond." you grimaced upon hearing Offenderman.

"Mind your business, Offender." Slendy said with the calmest voice he can muster.

"Darling, would you take a minute to reveal yourself?"

You groaned, clearly bothered and annoyed by Slendy's pervy brother.

"... brother?" you suddenly heard Enderman spoke. "Shall I take the privilege of giving one of our dearest kin a proper punishment?"

"As you should, Enderman." Slendy replied.

That gave you at least enough confidence to get back up to your feet, smiling. You approached Slenderman from behind and wrapped your arms around his neck, embracing him before giving him a peck on his pale cheek. You then faced the laptop and gave the finger to Offenderman who was clearly embarrassed.

"Make sure he learns his lesson, sweetie." you whispered beside Slendy before giving him another peck.

Eyeless Jack

You were cooking lunch for both you and EJ. He was at the dining table, having a zoom call with some of the pastas regarding about video games.

"Resident evil 3 remake's an 'okay' game to me. Nothing wrong." - EJ

"Please, gosh no! Don't even get me started with that disaster of a remake!" - Ben

"Oh come on dude! It's still good nonetheless despite its flaws. It's not even that bad." - Jeff

You were chuckling with their banter as you minded your own business.

"Call me pessimist, but that's totally NOT how you make a remake!" - Ben

"What? Because the boring, big-ass worm didn't make it to the cut?" - Jeff

"You did not just say that, Jeffrey? And no! I got more reasonable reasons though." - Ben

"Come on guys, let's take a chill pill. It's not even that bad." EJ

You were so focused in listening to their conversation that you haven't even realized that you just pour water over a hot pan filled with oil in it. As a result, the water and oil reacted, emitting violent, sizzling noises as the substance started popping and bubbling.

"EEEHKKK!" you squealed as the pan started making large clouds of steam.

"Holy shit! Babe what the heck did you do?!"

Both of you were squealing in a panic as the whole kitchen was fogged with steam, all the while Jeff and Ben were watching what seems to be one of the best moments in their life, laughing their lungs out.

Jeff The Killer

Jeff was having a zoom meeting at the living room with Slender and some of the pastas due to an important meeting. It was just a nice, peaceful day for Jeff, and miraculously, he was not bored with the meeting unlike the usual mood that he always possessed in terms of this moment.

"So, LJ and EJ will try and obtain the new, would-be pasta at his home later at midnight where he is most vulnerable." - Slenderman

"Ugh. Why am I stuck with the monochrome clown?" EJ