149🔥The WaterColors of the Sunset on the Rooftop

Start from the beginning

Joonwae looked back at Donghan, who was smiling softly as his sister went with Songhee, "What about you? Any one you're interested in?" he asked, Donghan sighing, his gaze moving across the field.

"He's aromantic, Joonwae, he doesn't feel romantic feelings. He can-"

"Doesn't mean I don't want a relationship, ma i'm demiromantic not completely aromantic," Donghan interrupted his mother, his gaze landing on her, Donghan got a lot of his looks from Akane, "It's just I don't feel the romantic aspect and don't necessarily fall in love. My type of relationship isn't traditional. Some aromantic's can feel that affection others claim is romantic through sex or intimacy; which I don't see as romantic but you get the jist. With me I need a deep emotional connection before I develop romantic feelings, it takes a lot for me to feel romantic love, that's all." he explained, his mother raising an eyebrow at him.

"Then who is the boy or girl that you're interested in, or have a connection with?" she inquired, Joonwae's arm wrapped around her waist as they spoke to their son.

Donghan didn't respond, instead he yelled, "ILSUNG!" which had the male he called for jumping out of his skin before looking at who called for him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Ilsung screamed across the field, which had Donghan chuckling.

Donghan motioned for Ilsung to walk over to him, which the earth elemental did after whining about it to Jeongyeon, who was just laughing softly at him as she watched him go. She'd realized what she had felt for Ilsung before was purely platonic, she had just mistaked the feeling.

Once Ilsung was in front of Donghan, he asked, "What?"

"Can you help me up?" Donghan asked, batting his eyelashes as he tilted his head.

Ilsung furrowed his eyebrows, looking around, especially at Joonwae and Akane, he pointed at them, "Can't they help you up? You made me walk over here for that? Are you going to pay me for doing this, with food specifically?" Ilsung inquired, crossing his arms over his chest.

Donghan groaned, rolling his eyes and giving Ilsung a stare that had the earth elemental gulping subtly, "Can you just help me, Sung?" he asked, his voice going softer, which had Ilsung sighing before sticking his arm out to do so.

Instead of Donghan using the limb to help himself up, he pulled Ilsung on top of him, since he was stronger. Ilsung yelped as he tried to catch himself, but couldn't since he fell too fast. Next thing he knew he was on top of Donghan, the fire elemental smirking at him, which had Ilsung's heartbeat accelerating.

Ilsung can't pin point when his feelings for Donghan had started, at first he called it attraction, because all of them could tell Donghan was eye candy. Though, as time progressed and the more time they spent around each other, he realized it wasn't just lust he was feeling. He had talked to Songhee about it and she confirmed it wasn't just plain attraction; especially since the two had actually become good friends.

Though Ilsung never pursued it, because he knew Donghan was aromantic (though never asked if he was fully or demi) and had respect for the elemental to not do anything nor try anything. But as he remained in this position, he couldn't stop his heart from wanting to break outside of his chest.

Donghan smirked, "Well, guess you fell on top of me," he chided in a nonchalant tone, which had his father groaning from how awful that was while Akane giggled.

Ilsung furrowed his eyebrows, not moving, "Technically you pulled me on top of you, smart guy."

"Why are you so literal?" Donghan inquired with a growing smile on his face, his hand moving to cup Ilsung's facial cheek.