149🔥The WaterColors of the Sunset on the Rooftop

Start from the beginning

He leaned down and connected his lips with hers once more, able to feel Fera wrap her arms around his neck one more time before she had to go.

When she pulled away she had a sad smile on her face, she waved goodbye to Dion and the others as she passed through the portal the spiritual witches and warlocks were creating, disappearing out of sight but never out of mind. Dion's chest and throat hurt from the pent up emotions, but he made sure to wipe his watery eyes before any tears came out.

He'd see her again when his time came.

Soyeon waved goodbye to BM as he walked through the portal, her eyes glossed over as she watched her father go. Seeing him again was amazing, especially after what happened, and him telling her he was proud of her felt better than when everyone else said it, because coming from him it meant more to her.

Dion walked up to Soyeon, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "You did good, Yeon." he proclaimed, Soyeon looking up at him and smiling.

"So did you, D," she replied, which had Dion chuckling as she sighed.

They both did good.

"You didn't want to meet her when you were young, would probably kill your soulmate," Akane shaded as she wrapped an arm around Joonwae, Hayoon and Donghan chuckling at her words as Akida glared at her.

Hayoon and Donghan were enjoying speaking to their mother and father, listening them talk about things that happened in their lives was refreshing, since they never got to when they were children. Plus, watching Akida's annoyed expressions was just a bonus.

"I'm going!" Akida yelled, throwing her hands up and walking away from the scene, once she walked through the portal Joonwae flipped her disappearing form off.

Akane just laughed at the a action, her body leaning into Joonwae's. Seeing them happy like this, smiling and giggling at each other, warmed their children's hearts because it's something they didn't get to see when they were younger, something they wished they could've seen.

Donghan rolled his shoulder and bent his arm, since he'd just gotten it healed and wanted to make sure he could properly move it, Hayoon just snickered as he did.

Joonwae smiled at his twins, wishing more than anything he could've helped raise them, help teach them things he was taught as a child, but he assumes the universe didn't want to grant him that privilege. He'd always, no matter what, hate Akida for ripping that chance away from him.

Songhee walked up to them, her cheeks flush, she quickly bowed towards the parents, "Hi, um, can I-um- borrow Hayoon for a second?-"

"Why are you so nervous, love?" Hayoon inquired, raising an eyebrow in Songhee's direction as she stood.

Songhee swallowed the lump that formed in her throat, her eyes narrowed, "W-well, they're your parents, Hayoon, I'm your... girlfriend and I don't know-"

"We approve, if that's what you want to know," Akane interrupted, a smirk on her face as she watched their interaction, "you're definitely Hayoon's type, and you're gorgeous while powerful, I couldn't think of anyone better for her." she complimented, which made Songhee blush even harder as Hayoon wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

Joonwae smiled widely at the two, saying, "You can go borrow her, like you wanted," he assured with a slight tease in his tone, which had Songhee nodding.

Hayoon said her goodbyes to her parents, kissing both their cheeks and hugging them as hard as possible while telling them she loves them before walking away with her girlfriend. Akane and Joonwae smiling even harder as they went.