Chapter Thirty One

A/N   Warning 18+ content.  After their harrowing separation, what else would you expect?

______________________

          Joshua spent the night in the medical facility once they returned to Casentell. After a through examination, the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with him that a few good meals wouldn't fix but he was kept there for observation just in case. To the annoyance of the medical staff, Larcin refused to leave his side. Even when official visiting hours were over. Larcin refused to leave.  Understanding the trauma of what the pair had just  been through, Larcin was allowed to stay.  

         After the staff had retired for the night and the lights in wards were dimmed, Larcin snuck into Joshua's bed. They had only been separated a few days but neither of them wanted to spend another night outside of each other's embrace. Larcin contented himself with laying in his accustomed place, head resting on Joshua's broad chest.  He wanted more but held back out of consideration for Joshua's physical wellbeing.

           Joshua had other ideas in mind. He gave Larcin a long lingering kiss as soon as his other was in his arms. The sweet taste of Larcin's mouth filled his senses. Their tongues danced together, long practiced steps of joy. He ran his free hand suggestively up and down Larcin's body, igniting the fire that always smoldered between them.  

          "Are you sure you're up for this?" Larcin whispered into the ear he was nibbling on.

          "Always up for you Babe," Joshua took Larcin's hand and guided it down to the erection that was tenting his hospital gown.

          "Hold on," Larcin told him. He climbed out of the bed and found the bed's control unit. He raised an opaque force shield around the bed to give them an extra layer of privacy. He undressed before sliding back into the medical bed.

          Joshua had already discarded his medical gown. He sighed softly at the sensuous feel of Larcin's bare skin gliding across his as his other got back into the bed. They lay on their sides, fronts plastered together as they clung to each other.

           "I though I'd never hold you like this again," Joshua confessed between passionate kisses. Larcin stroked Joshua's broad back, hand kneading the tense muscles there, pulling him closer.

            "I swear I'll never let anyone separate us again." Larcin sealed his promise with another ardent kiss. His hands found their way to Joshua's ass, squeezing handfuls of that firm flesh. Joshua moaned in ecstasy. His other had such talented hands.

           "We still have to be careful. Jonathan is still out there. He won't stop trying to get me back. He could try this again." The feel of Joshua's mouth on his neck kept Larcin from answering immediately.

          "Ohhh yeah, I forgot to tell you," Larcin panted out as Joshua's mouth and tongue continued to stimulate his neck and chest. "Jonathan's was caught a couple of days before we found you. He can't bother us anymore."

          "That's.... good...to...know," Joshua gasped, urgently grinding his inflamed cock against Larcin's. He couldn't take it any longer.

          "Damn it Babe. Fuck me," he pleaded.

           "But we don't have anything here." Larcin want it too, wanted to immerse himself deep into the tight, hot recess of his other. "It could hurt you."

            Joshua reached between them. He stroked both of their cocks, coating them with the viscus fluid that was already leaking from them. He used the same fluid to prepare his own quivering hole. Larcin's eyes burned in anticipation watching the process. Joshua maneuvered onto his stomach; this would make the process easier for them both.