Chapter Twenty Three

A/N     Warning  18+ section in this chapter.  Adult sexual content.  Also meet Larcin's childhood best friend.  

_______________________________________

          The following week Larcin began teaching at the Navigators school inside the enclave. It was a relatively small school considering the size of the enclave. Larcin's class had 11 students, novice navigators fresh out of primary training. Besides helping them become familiar with the hundreds of star charts they would need to learn, he would be responsible for taking them out on training flights. Up until now all their training had been on school simulators. Now they would use specifically designed small two-man ships to run real flights. They needed to become comfortable interfacing with the AIs that controlled the interstellar drives.

          Joshua also returned to the classroom but as a student. He saw this as the best way to get up to speed on the business and financial climate of the world he now called home. He was also invited to speak at many business seminars.

          During the day each of them was kept busy with their individual assignments. Occasionally they would meet in passing, in the halls or the school cafeteria. They would speak cordially but since they were always surrounded by other people they were forced to keep up the pretense that they were only distantly related family. Joshua still bristled at the necessity. It didn't help lessen the strain between them, the tension of having to pretend they weren't more than friends.

           At night they would return to the refuge of their apartment, free to indulge the side of their relationship they couldn't express elsewhere. Silka had gone back on active duty and was rarely back on Casentell so two had their nights to themselves. They'd order in dinner and spend the night wrapped in each other's attention.  Larcin would talk animatedly about his students, obviously enjoying his role as a teacher.  

            "When school breaks for the summer why don't we take that trip to Joong we've been promising your Mom?" Joshua asked as they cuddled up on the couch together. Larcin was sprawled across the couch with his head on Joshua's lap. They were supposed to be watching the video that was playing on the screen in front of them, but Larcin's attention appeared to be elsewhere.

           "We could do that," Larcin murmured, gently nuzzling the crotch of Joshua's pants. Feeling the respond he wanted, Larcin deftly thumbed open the closure on Joshua's pants. Using his long slender fingers, Larcin stroked Joshua's stiffening cock, coaxing it out of its confinement.

           "After all that dinner we just ate, you're still hungry?" Joshua teased, caressing Larcin's soft, shaggy hair.

         "Always room for dessert," Larcin purred, taking the head of Joshua's dick into his mouth and sucking softly.

          Joshua slid his pants down around his knees, giving Larcin full access. Joshua was usually the more aggressive of the pair in this respect. To have Larcin initiate such intimacy between them was as much of a turn on as the act itself. Joshua leaned back into the couch cushions as Larcin's mouth and tongue sent waves of pleasure coursing through his body. Unknown to Joshua, Larcin had secreted out a tube of their favorite lube out of the bedroom. He used his oil slicked fingers to play with Joshua's quivering hole. Just as Joshua was reaching his peak, Larcin stopped abruptly.

           Larcin moved off the couch, dropping his own pants in the process. He positioned himself between Joshua's legs, his own manhood hard and proud in front of him. Joshua moaned in anticipation as he watched Larcin stroking his own cock, coating it with oil. Larcin grabbed Joshua's hips and pulled him forward, impaling him on his waiting cock. They shared passionate kisses as Larcin pounded Joshua's hot hole, his hand pumping Joshua's hardened dick to the rhythm of his pounding. Joshua's hands kneaded the muscles of Larcin's chest, concentrating on his hardened nipples. It was a touch he knew drove Larcin crazy with the pleasure of it. He wrapped is legs around Larcin's narrow waist, pulling him closer. Their fevered moans filled the air as they reached their mutually satisfying climaxes.