26

"Are you seriously just going to sit here and wait for you to get hypothermia?" Jeongyeon said to a woman sitting on a bench in the park, rubbing her hands together to produce some heat and put it on her cheeks.

Jeongyeon happened to stumble around the park when she bought some goods in a convenience store. She then noticed the woman who didn't bother getting up from her seat on the park bench at this cold weather.

The girl didn't bother turning her head to face Jeongyeon and breathed out a sigh, "Maybe, maybe not."

Jeongyeon immediately knew who the person was when she heard the woman's shivering voice, "Sana? What are you even doing out here in the cold?" She quickly made her way to the said woman.

"Does love really hurts this bad?" Sana looks up at Jeongyeon with tears flowing in her cheeks.

Jeongyeon was slightly taken aback of what state Sana is just in. It's not everyday when you see her looking so fragile like this.

"W-well..." She trailed, not knowing what to answer. She's the school's heartbreaker after all, she doesn't experience heartbreaks.

"It's just one mistake..."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean she's not hurt about it. All you have to do is make it up for all the pain you caused her and hope that she forgives you."

"I'm doing everything I can to win her back, but nothing seem to work. Plus, you're in it too, you fucker." Despite all the crying, Sana still managed to laugh, shaking her head. Jeongyeon joined her and lets out a soft chuckle, playfully rolling her eyes before sitting beside Sana.

"Right, and I'll have to tell Y/N about it sooner or later or I'll be damned..." Jeongyeon sighed heavily, "Hey, wanna get some meal? I heard there's a newly opened restaurant cafe downtown. You need to get warmed up, my friend. My treat."

"Sure."

-

"Come on, I think it's time to go back." Chaeyoung stood up, offering her hand to Y/N for the latter to take.

Y/N smiled before taking Chaeyoung's hand, "Thank you again. I was supposed to be the one doing this for you, you know?" She said as the two made their way to Chaeyoung's car.

"It's fine, it'll take time to heal. We're both going through some tough time because of love." Chaeyoung said before opening her car door, getting inside. Y/N did the same thing. The car soon was filled with comfortable silence as Chaeyoung drives back town.

"I'm kinda hungry again, wanna get something to eat?" Chaeyoung broke the silence, glancing at Y/N before looking at the road ahead.

"Hmm, sure. Let me pay this time." Y/N answered, "You've treated me enough today."

"No promises." Chaeyoung smiled widely as she continues to drive down the snowy road.

-

"Let's eat... here." Chaeyoung said as she parked outside of a cafe restaurant, "I heard their food here are delicious."

Y/n looks out the car window to look at the exterior of the restaurant cafe, "It does look like it."

"Let's go! Let's go!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she gets out of her car. She's surely cheerful today for a heartbroken girl.