21

"Y/N! Help me set up the table!" Rosé called out for her sister while a mat over the table.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Y/N came in the dining room with five plates in her hands.

The Parks plus Son Chaeyoung are busy for tonight, they're going to be celebrating Christmas at exact twelve o'clock and it's already eight thirty in the evening. Mama Park immediately welcomed Chaeyoung with open arms after Y/N explained Chaeyoung's situation.

"Slowly, you might drop them with your clumsy ass." Rosé chuckled as they placed the plates on the table. Not long after, the doorbell rings. "Are we expecting someone?"

Y/N shrugs as she went to the front door to open it, "Oh, h-hi Dahyun."

"Hey." Dahyun flashes her bright smile.

"Do you want to come in?"

"No, I was just passing by to give my presents." Dahyun said as she gives Y/N the four presents for the four Park ladies. "And I wanna speak to you for a minute, if that's okay?"

"Sure, yeah." Y/N said as she sets the gifts on the floor then proceeded on closing the door.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" Y/N smiled at Dahyun.

"I've been thinking about my feelings for these past few months and I've already made up my mind."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Y/N, I....I still love your sister. I want to make it up to her, and maybe win her back again." Dahyun looks at the front door, behind it was the busy Park family plus Chaeyoung. Dahyun then looks at Y/N with a small smile, "Can I have a hug?"

Y/N laughs, "Of course, you idiot." She said as she went to embrace Dahyun. "I'm so sorry for causing a trouble between you guys." Y/N said with her voice muffled on Dahyun's shoulder.

"Y/N."

Y/N pulls away from the hug and looks at the owner of the voice. There stood Minatozaki Sana. The girl got thin and there are fainted dark circles under her eyes. Y/N frowns at this, she realized that the Japanese girl is suffering, just like herself. Dahyun turns around and glares at Sana.

"Sorry to be disrespectful, but what are you doing here?"

Dahyun knew about what happened between the two, she's the one who Y/N's been ranting to. Dahyun overheard the commotion that day when Sana's secret has been revealed. She called Y/N that day. She's the one who's there, Mika was there too of course when Y/N is hurting, she listens and comforts Y/N when she's crying. So she has the right to be angry at Sana right now. She doesn't like it when she sees that Y/N's suffering.

"I'm here for Y/N." Sana looks at Y/N with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong but my feelings for you are real.Please don't think that I just used you. I love you Y/N, for real. My pride got over me when we did that bet."

"No shit, Sherlock. Go away, can't you see that she's suffering because of you? And you have the audacity to be here?" Dahyun pulls Y/N behind her back as she continues to glare at the Japanese girl.

"I just wanted to talk to her, I'm not here to cause anymore trouble."

"I will make sure you won't. You have caused enough trouble."

"Dahyun-ah, it's okay. You can go inside for awhile." Y/N placed her hands on Dahyun's shoulders to slightly push her inside the house, but Dahyun resisted and walks closer to Sana.

"No, I won't let her get near you again Y/N, I swear."

By this time, Sana was getting mad at the girl, "What? Are you two together now, huh? You're still in love with this girl?"

"So what if we are? What are you going to do?" Dahyun provokes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're in love with Dahyun?" The three turned their heads towards the front door and saw Rosé and Yuna standing there. The two heard their argument, and Rosé had enough of it.

"Unnie..." Y/N calls out for her older sister as Rosé walks inside the house, shutting the door behind her. "Oh no."

She turns around to look at the Japanese, "Sana, go home."

Sana releases a heavy sigh, "Just...remember that I will wait for you" She said before walking away and speeded off on her motorbike.

Y/N then turns to the pale skinned girl, "Dahyun, I think you should go home too."

Dahyun nodded, "Sorry." She said as she walks on the sidewalk to her bike, pedaling away from the Park's Residence.

"Guess it's just me and Chaeyoung unnie tonight." Yuna shrugs, getting inside the house.

Y/N followed her twin sister and goes all the way to her room. Y/N didn't hesitate to walk in as she heard Rosé crying, luckily she didn't lock the door.

"Unnie." Y/N sat beside her older sister.

"Why?"

"Let me explain what just happened."

-

Y/N explained it all to her sister. From where it all started to where they were right now.

"You sent out nine letters?" Chaeyoung asked, the thought of her ex liking her younger sister long gone.

"For the nth time unnie, I'm not the one who sent those! And yeah, they're nine in total." Y/N exclaimed as she plops down on the bed. Chaeyoung laid down beside her twin sister, spooning Y/N in her arms.

"You shouldn't be hiding these things to your sister, Y/N. As a woman who has a lot of experiences, I can help you with everything. did you really liked all of

"You speak like you're way too older than me, really." Y/N chuckles as she looks up at her twin sister.

"Damn."

"What?"

"Did you really liked all of them?" Rosé turns her head to Y/N.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?"

"Nope. We gotta settle this..." Rosé said as she turns to her side, "You said that the Chaeyoung downstairs is already taken by Mina, and Dahyun is mine of course so back off." Y/N chuckled at this as Rosé playfully glared at her, "And Jihyo is with Kang Daniel. There's still five left, Y/N. Here's my question,"

Before she could ask the question, the room of her door opened. Yuna's face pops out on the door before she comes in with a little grin on her face as she makes her way between her two unnies.

"Can I join you two?"

The two older girls giggled at Yuna before making space between them for their maknae to lay down.

"How long have you been spying on us?"

"Not that long." The two stared at their little sister, not believing her, "Okay, I've heard it all."

"I have something to say to you, Y/N unnie." Yuna said as she looks at the ceiling.

Y/N raised her head to look at Yuna, "What is it?"

Yuna looks at her with serious eyes, "I'm the one who sent the letters."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

"I'm gonna kill you." Y/N stood up from the bed and hovered over Yuna and put her hands around Yuna's neck.

"Y/N! Stop it!"

-

OKAY, THAT'S IT🤧 I'M SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE😗✌️