15

Y r u gae?
-

Sana finally said it, the truth. The truth why she has been avoiding Y/N. The truth why she's been getting angry all of a sudden when she sees Y/N with somebody. The truth why she's been regretting on the bet she agreed on with Jeongyeon. The bet started with the whole basketball team daring the both of them to make Y/N fall in love with them, and the first one to be in a relationship with Y/N for a month wins, but it has been three months for her. Sana surely won by now, but she's not proud of it. Now, how did Sana got involved in here? It's just simple, Jeongyeon and her were friends. They hang out loads at the bar and eventually became friends. Now, they became rivals just for this one girl that sent them a letter all of a sudden, confessing making them more boosted to get on with this bet.

"I heard you confessed to her." Jeongyeon stopped packing her bags and looked at Sana. It's the last day of their camping. Jeongyeon and Sana are packing their bags as Y/N has already done hers and went out of their tent to avoid the awkward tension between her and Sana.

"How did you know?" Sana said, not looking at her supposedly friend. She

"I heard her, Mika and even the student council president, Park Jihyo talking the other day."

-

Jeongyeon is walking back to their tent, but stopped as she heard voices talking on their neighbor tent. She ducks down and listened carefully.

"Finally! Sana confessed! And DUDE! I didn't know you're like a heartthrob just snatching these gorgeous women left and right."

"No! That's not the point Mika! I don't know what to do right now."

"Do you not like any of them?"

"I-I honestly don't know..."

"Well, take your time to think about this Y/N. They all like you, but you only have to choose one."

"I'm team Sana all the way! Although Momo sunbae is perfect and all, I'm still team Sana! And Tzuyu is too much of a jerk to you so I will cross her out here in the list."

"But she already apologized!"

"Team Minatozaki Sana, periodt with a fucking t."

"I'll be happy of whoever you choose Y/N, but! She should treat you great! Or I will beat them up."

"Thanks, Ji."

"Anything for my best friend."

"Ooh, count me in Jihyo."

-

"Don't worry, Y/N will not know about our bet. I will make sure of that." Jeongyeon patted Sana's shoulder. Standing up as she zips her bag, slinging it up on her right shoulder.

"The truth is, I like Y/n too but I know that you could treat her better than I will. If ever she chooses you, remember my words Zaki, treat her like a princess that she is or you will not only face me but the whole basketball team on my side." Jeongyeon said while her back is facing Sana. She didn't wait for Sana's response as she walk away after that.

Sana continues to pack her stuffs, Y/N's bags are still there so the girl will come back. After she finished packing, she went out to disassemble their tent. She remove the pegs first, pulling them off of the ground. Then, she removed the tent poles folding it before putting it on the tent bag. Sana struggles on folding the tent, she couldn't figure out how to fold it perfectly. She was just there standing with a frown on her face.

"Let me help you." She heard a voice behind her. She turns her head and saw Tzuyu with a bag in her hand.

Sana scoffed, "I don't need your help."

"I've been watching you for exactly five minutes now, I'm sure you could use some help." Tzuyu said dropping her backpack on the ground before walking past Sana and grabbed the tent, folding it neatly.

"Here." She handed the tent to Sana, "I came here to say sorry to Y/N but I guess she's not here right now, I also came here to say that if you can't treat Y/N good, I will not hesitate to snatch her away from you."

Tzuyu gave Sana a last glance before grabbing her backpack. She's about to walk away but Sana's voice stopped her.

"Don't worry, I'll never hurt her in any way." Sana turns to look at Tzuyu's backside.

"Good." Tzuyu mumbles, walking away.

-

Complaints of teenager students can be heard inside the bus. They were supposed to be traveling back to Seoul right now.

"Why are we still not moving?"

"Yeah, we might get left behind!"

"Okay kids! Settle down! I know you all are tired and you guys want to go home! But we have missing two students and we're not leaving until they are found!" Ms. Bae said to the students inside the bus.

"What?!"

Sana looks at the backside of the bus and looks for Y/N, but she was not there. She only saw Mika with a scared face. Panic instantly rushes inside her body, the possibility that Y/N is one of the two students that are missing is high.

"Ms. Bae! We found the students!" Mr. Ok shouted, barging inside the bus.

"What? Oh God, please protect them." The teacher whispered her prayers as she went down the bus.

Sana shoot up in her seat and went to Mika's side.

"Mika! Where's Y/N? Have you seen her?" Sana asked the girl with panic visible in her face.

"I don't know! She said that she will take a walk and take some pictures of the place before we go." Mika responded, worry laced in her voice.

With that, Sana runs out of the bus and followed the teachers. After she catches up with them, she taps Mr. Ok Taecyeon's shoulder.

"Who are the missing students?" Sana asked, still hoping that Y/N is not one of them.

"I'm afraid she might be the one that you're thinking right now." Mr. Ok said, running faster.

After they reached the seashore, she saw a lot of people huddled around someone which she guess are the students. They reached the crowd of people, whispering.

"Get out of the way please!

There, she saw Nayeon doing CPR on an unconscious girl, both of their wet clothes sticking into their bodies.

"Y/N!"

-

-SUBSCRIBE TO MITZUVERSE ON YOUTUBE-