the party girl

Sixth is, Minatozaki Sana. Our story began when she gave me a ride home on her motorcycle. We went on a date soon after. She's a cute girl by day, party girl by night.

"Class dismissed." Our English teacher said as the bell rang, making us sigh in relief.

Well, you can't blame us. This week has been pretty hard on us students. It's almost test week. We need to study extra hard for this.

As expected, most of the students have decided to go to a party tonight that a popular student is hosting I guess, but for me I'll spend my time on stuDYING.

So I'm on my way to the school's library. I'm planning on staying there till it closes.

-time skip lmao-

"Aren't you going home, Ms Park?" I turned my head to the owner of the voice and saw the school's librarian.

I looked at the wall clock.

6:30 PM

"Ah, yes... I'll get going." I stood up and bowed at her.

"Be careful on your way home, dear."

"Ne.. you too ma'am." I bowed at her once again before leaving the library.

I make my way to the parking lot to look for my car, and I fucking saw nothing there.

SHIT! I forgot that our car is currently at the repair shop. Fuck, how could I forget about this?!

I brought my cellphone out and was about to call my dad to come and pick me up.

But guess what?

This bitch of a phone really had to shut down right now.

I was about to give up and walk myself home, don't ask me why don't I just take the bus or taxi home or something. That's the thing, I don't really know how to commute. -_-

Suddenly, I heard a roar of a motorcycle engine. I look up to see who it was, but they're wearing a helmet so I can't really see their face.

I took a step back, in case they kidnap me. I know I'm overreacting, but whatever.

The stranger finally stopped being a creep and take off their helmet.

AND. OH. MY. GAY. SELF.

She's so beautiful! I can't believe that a cute, beautiful girl like her can be this badass.

"Hey." The girl greeted, "Why are you alone at this time? It's dangerous, you know." She said as she got off her motorcycle and walk towards me, making me take another step back.

"I-I w-was..." I stuttered mesmerized by her beauty, "I w-was just w-walking back home a-actually."

She didn't say anything, but she kept on roaming her eyes on me, up and down.

SERIOUSLY?

"Hmm." She put her thumb and index finger on her chin in a thinking position, "I'll take you home."

"E-excuse me?"

"I mean I'll take you home. I'll give you a ride to your house."

"Oh."

"So, what do you say?"

"I don't even know you."

"Sana, Minatozaki Sana. I just moved in here with my friend." She gave me a cute smile that made my heart flutter, "You?"

"M-me?" She nodded at me, "Y-Y/. I'm Y/n."

"Y/n... Park?"

"Yeah, how did you know my last name?"

"I'm friends with Mina!" She exclaims, "I've heard so much about you! Waaahh, she's not lying when she said you're beautiful."

"S-she said that?"

"Yeah! Come on, I'll give you a ride now. Can't have a beautiful girl like you walking around the streets alone, can I?"

"I-I guess s-so."

"Here, wear this." She handed me her helmet.

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine, come on." She said before hopping on her motorcycle.

I did the same, now I don't know where to hold on to keep myself alive.

"What are you doing?" Sana looks back to me, "Hug me."

"W-what?"

"Tsk." She grabs my hands and put it around her waist.

Oh, shit. I can't have a gay panic right now.

"There, we're good to go." She smiles before starting her motorcycle.

-time skip again-

"Thank you for the ride..." I said, quickly hopping off her motorcycle and taking off the helmet giving it to Sana.

"Yeah, no problem but..." Sana leaned in her motorcycle, smirking at me, "I need something in return."

"E-eh?"

"You." She pointed to me.

"Me." She pointed to herself.

"On a date."

"EH?!"

"You heard me." She hops on her motorcycle, "Since it's Saturday tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 8. Dress comfortably." She winks at me before wearing her helmet, taking off.

"WHAT?!" I shouted at her disappearing figure, "I DIDN'T EVEN AGREE!"