04

I literally have to go to Twitter and save a decent pic of Dahyun because I only have dubu memes omg I'm so sorry Dahyun 😭

-

It's Friday today! It means PE day! I don't really know if I should be happy because it's the last day of school day this week or should I feel miserable because of the bunch of physical activities that we're going to do today and I still have my problem about the letters.

I'm currently here at the school's running track with my classmates with Mika by my side. Our PE made us two run 10 laps because we're both late while the rest run 5 laps.

"I'm gonna beat your slow ass for this." I rolled my eyes as my other classmates stopped.

"I'm sorry Y/N! We're both suffering- here. I'm gonna- make it up- to you." Mika panted.

"Whatever, are you okay? It looks like you're about to pass out there." I laughed at her.

"Oh hush," she puts a hand on my shoulder, "I'll make sure you'll carry me if I can't do it anymore."

"Uh-uh, no way, You're on your own bye felicia." I ran faster.

"Hey!" I hear rapid footsteps so I guess Mika is catching up.

"Spill the tea, sis. What happened between you and Sana the other day." She moves her eyebrows up and down.

"How about you? How are you and Ms. Thailand?" I changed the subject.

"Her name is Lisa, okay? And don't you dare change the subject!"

"Hey! You two! Less talking, more running!" Our PE teacher shouted as we ran past them as we completed the 6th lap.

"What a fucking jerk." Mika rolled her eyes at the man.

I snorted a laugh, "Like you didn't had a crush on him when we were still freshmen."

"That's when I was still attracted to him, and I'm a lesbian now! I'm disgusted to myself for even having a crush on that teacher, ugh."

"Hey Y/N!" I look behind me and saw Sana running towards us.

"Ooh, I see princess charming coming our way." I heard Mika say.

I slowed down letting Sana catch up, "Hey, Sana. Why are you here? Don't you have any class?"

"No, I have a free time. So have thought about my offer to you?" She puts an arm around me stopping me from running.

"I'm not gonna fake date you, Sana. Never in a million seconds."

I saw her looking up at the sky while mumbling.

"What are you doing?"

"Shush!" She puts her index on my lips. "Ugh! Now I lost count!"

She repeated what she was doing earlier, making me look at her with curios eyes.

"What are you even doing, you weirdo."

"I was counting on when is that million seconds you said." She looks at me with serious eyes.

"What?" I laughed at her, "You're not serious, are you?"

"I am! When are you gonna realize that I'm serious about it Y/N!" She whines at me, pouting like a baby.

"You're so cute, keep doing that." I can't help but giggle at her cuteness.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" She playfully glares at me.

"Hmm. Just a little." I copied what she said that night on our 'second date'.