the pianist

Fifth is, Kim Dahyun. The pianist that you can't help but fall in love with, but she can also be the most goofy person ever. The only problem is... she's already involved with someone else. T-T

"Okay class, today we will have your performance!" Said our music teacher,

"Who wants to go first?" ... "No one?"

"Me."

The whole class turned their heads to the one who sacrificed.

There, sat my crush. Kim Dahyun. I know, I have a lot of crush. Don't ask why -_- I know that you can relate too.

"Great! I will give you plus points then Ms. Kim." the class groaned at what he said, probably regretting that they didn't volunteered first.

For me, I stared at her. She looks effortlessly cool. Everything she do is cool. Even when she's only breathing.

Dahyun stood up, then walk towards where the piano is. She took a deep breath before releasing it slowly. She shakes her hands, probably trying to ease her nerves because of nervousness, that's what she always do before playing the piano. There's nothing to be nervous about when it comes to her, really. She's naturally great.

As soon as Dahyun's fingers touched the piano keys, the noise died down. We silently watch her as she's enjoying every second of her performance. When she finally finished, we gave her a round of applause, some are cheering and some just really don't care. Losers.

SHE'S. FUCKING. GREAT.

"Ahh... Park Chaeyoung's girlfriend is good." I heard someone say.

Oh, right.

Here's the problem...

She's my sister's girlfriend...