03

Third day of classes. I was currently at my locker trying to remember the code of the lock in it. I've spent my free time, trying to decode it. I'm so dumb for not even putting the code in my phone.

Not even a week and I already forgot about it, great. If I didn't remember this then I will be forced to destroy the lock and replace it and this shit is really annoying me right now.

"0, 6, 1, 4" I put in the code, and as expected it didn't unlock.

"How about 0, 4, 2, 3?" Nope, it didn't work either.

"0, 3, 2, 4 then?" I put in the code and it worked! Yes! Thank goodness!

I let out a squeal, realizing I'm in public place and students were looking at my way, I stopped my celebration.

"Sorry." I awkwardly smiled at them before turning my head back on my locker.

"Yah. Have you forgotten about me?" I heard a voice behind me.

The person grabbed my shoulders, then pinning me against my locker.

I took a look in her pouting face, "Sana?"

"Yep." She smiled hugging me tight.

"Why are not hugging me back?" I heard her muffled voice.

"Why would I?"

She pulls back from the hug, "Because you're my girlfriend."

"What?"

She takes out what seems to be a familiar purple envelope with her name and address on it.

I widen my eyes in realization, "I- Where did you get that?!"

"I don't know, but I surely love what's inside." She teased.

"No, give me that!" I tried reaching for the letter but she raised her hands high for me to not reach it. Fuck my height for this.

"I love it when you said that you actually enjoyed our date and you hope for another one." She smirks.

"And you said that you like my eyes? The way they shine like the stars at night?"

"No!" I placed my hands over my ears to cover it. I don't want to hear the lines that I wrote in the letter. The amount of cheesy lines there are enough for you to vomit.

I guess she's still speaking and I really don't have any plans on letting the whole school know about my secret so I covered her up mouth with my right hand.

"Why do you even have this?"

"Wui weyuwan dheilshibers wit win wor wouydkse wis woweming."

"What?"

She removes my my hand, "The mailman delivered it in our house this morning."

"No way." I face palmed.

"Why?"

"Know what? I gotta go, I realized I didn't watered the aquarium today." I closed my locker not forgetting to lock it.

"Wait, why would you water your aquarium?"

"It might get dry, Sana." I quickly made my way to the school's parking lot with Sana trailing behind me.

"Wait, wait, how about that second da-"

"I really need to go." I climb inside my car, speeding off to my house.