the ballerina

And last but not the least. Number nine is Myoui Mina. The ballerina, she's a friend, a classmate, and.... THE GIRL I'M CURRENTLY IN LOVE WITH.

---------

-flashback to when you were 11-

"I wanna quit doing ballet." Mina blurted out all of a sudden.

Y/N went to look at Mina, confused as to why her best friend is saying all these things when she knew that the girl really loves ballet.

"What? Why?"

"Because, everyone at ballet class seemed to hate me, they always glare at me, and they always avoid me." Mina said, looking down at her shoes.

"Yah, don't let them get to you. Maybe they're just jealous of you because you're very good at ballet and have you seen yourself? You're so beautiful!" Y/N said, trying to cheer the girl up.

"I'm beautiful?" Mina smiles to herself, blushing at her best friend's comment.

"Y-yeah, I-I mean you're not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside t-too." Y/N stuttered.

"So cute." Mina giggled, the topic about her quitting ballet completely forgotten.

Y/N looks down, trying to hide her flushed face, "You need to have more confidence to yourself, okay?"

"Okay." Mina smiled, showing her gummy smile.

"Are still planning on quitting?"

"Nope, but in one condition."

"And what is that?"

"You're enrolling for a ballet class with me."

"WHAT?!"

-

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8."

Y/N stood there in a tutu skirt, staring at Mina who is trying to hold in her laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, let it out."

Mina didn't need to be told twice. She laughs at her best friend, covering her mouth.

Y/N can't help but smile too, rolling her eyes, "Why did I even agree to this."